Top 10 Favorite Games -- And Why.

Gage

Gil
I've recently been chatting with a few of my friends and we've been discussing our favorite games of all time. I've also been recommending good starter games with substance to my girlfriend. So, I've been trying to formulate my own list of Top 10 Videogames of all time. It's ganna be tough and the majority are going to be RPG's, if not all of them.

I wasn't exactly sure which forum to put this in, but I figured the general forum encompassed this topic the best. If a mod feels differently, please feel free to move. :)

I only have access to the internet in short spirts at work, so I won't be able to post all of it yet, or the reasons why. But I wanted to start the thread so that you could all post your top 10, or top 5, or whatever you'd like to post. I really hope this isn't just a listing thread, but that we could all explain why it is that to us, these are our favorite games. On my lunch break in 2 hours, I'll be writing it up. I know my top 3 spots, so I'll be thinking about it until then.

Until I post (I'll edit this post), I'd love to come back to a few lists. Feel free to post your view opposite of what I write too. Discussion is always wonderful!

-Gage

1.Final Fantasy 7= I've always like RPG's.
2.FF Tactis=same reason.
3.Kingdom Hearts=It's gameplay is diffrent from di others.
4.Halo=I like no scoping people right in di head wid a sniper rifle. I live wid Guns.
5.Tekken=I get to fight wid out getting hurt.

Last edited:
Hmm...Top ten, lemme try.

10 - Pokemon Yellow - My first Pokemon game, absolutely brilliant in my opinion, and was the best game ever back in the day.

9 - Super Smash Brothers Melee - Great game, totally different to anything I'd ever played before.

8 - Baten Kaitos - Amazing RPG, I've spent many a late night playing this game. Love it.

7 - Pokemon Fire Red - An updated version of the classics, and bloody brilliant.

6 - FFVI - Amazing game, one of the classics that must be played by any true FF fan.

5 - Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - One of the best fighting games ever, and very true to the DBZ universe, amazingly fast battles and loads of characters to choose from.

4 - Tekken (all) - The best fighting series ever, in my opinion, great selection of characters, great game mechanics and always a pleasure to play.

3 - FFIX - I find that this is a FF game that I cans lip in and out of very easily, playing it is always fun, and never annoying.

2 - FFX - My first FF game, I thought it was amazing then, and I still think that now.

1 - FFVII - The 2nd FF game I ever played, I hated it at first because I played it after X, but then I gave it a second chance and loved it, because it was just amazing, in so many ways.

10. Fable

9 Metal Gear Solid

8. Super Smash Brothers Brawl

7. Tomb Raider

6. Halo

5.Knights of The Old Republic

4. Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls

3. Mass Effect

2. Final Fantasy VIII

1. This spot switches in between the tops ones daily as urges come up to play each one of them. :p

Wrong section, so I'll go ahead and move this to the correct one.

--Moved to Gold Saucer--

Let's see here.

10. Gears of War (Xbox 360) - I still consider Gears of War to be the best multiplayer game on the Xbox 360. The campaign is intense and full of non-stop action. While graphics don't make a game, they certainly don't hurt it when they look as good as they do on Gears of War.

9. Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo 64) - Goldeneye 64 is the game that got me into first-person shooters. It proved that the genre could be done on consoles as well as the PC. The multiplayer aspect of the game is still a lot of fun to play via splitscreen. Tons of modes, maps, weapons and even a few nifty unlockable cheats. Yay for paintball mode!

8. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Xbox 360) - Few games caused me to neglect food and sleep the way Oblivion did. The amount of content this game has to offer BEFORE the downloadable content is staggering. I spent dozens of hours just wandering around and performing random tasks before I even began the main quest. Oblivion is epic.

7. Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (Gameboy Color) - I love all the Pokemon games, but Gold/Silver and Crystal stand out as my favorites. They provided the player with two regions to explore, 16 gym battles, the Elite 4, and even an ultimate final battle against Red. The amount of different pokemon significantly increased from Red/Blue/Yellow, and each of 'em were well-designed and memorable (unlike the ones in Diamond/Pearl).

6. Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2) - I love beating the crap outta some of my favorite Disney characters. Somehow, Square managed to effectively combine Disney and Final Fantasy characters into a game together. The worlds were terrifically designed, the story had me eager to move through the game, and the many sidequests (dalmations, trinity marks, synthesizing) had me returning to fully explore worlds I thought I was finished with. Amazing game.

5. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) - As great as Melee was, Brawl improves upon it in nearly every way. The characters have more variety and are greater in number. Online play, though it could have been better (lack of customizable options and player interaction), is plenty of fun. Single player isn't impressive, but the focus is multiplayer. Tons of unlockables and tons of replay value with this one.

4. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Playstation 2) - Something about purchasing and upgrading gigantic weapons appeals to me. Up Your Arsenal did everything earlier RaC games did, and added larger worlds with more hordes of enemies to annihilate. When a chaotic battle isn't taking place, you're busy navigating Ratchet or Clank through dangerous obstacles. Also, this game makes me laugh. The characters and the dialogue are hilarious.

3. Fable: The Lost Chapters (Xbox) - Fable is pretty short. Fable is also pretty damn easy to beat. Still, it had this charm that made me love it. The world of Albion is full of towns brimming with activity, people to interact with, and foes to cut down. The player is allowed to determine his/her character's moral alignment. Steal from/murder the innocent? Suffer from a hideous appearance and be feared by all. Help the innocent and commit good deeds? Be worshipped by all as you walk about the world. I loved being able to have that sort of control over my character and those around me. The story is surprisingly engaging as well.

2. TimeSplitters 2 (Playstation 2) - TimeSplitters 2, in my opinion, is the best first-person shooter ever created. Even with the lack of online capabilities, this game offers the most entertaining multiplayer I've ever played. With tons of unlockable characters, maps, weapons, modes, and challenges, it's very easy to play this game for a long time. There's a map-making feature, a co-op campaign, and even an arcade/challenge mode that contains dozens of difficult tasks that need completing. You can't wage war between monkeys, gingerbread men, aliens and robots in a chinese restaurant on any other game.

1. Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube) - My all-time favorite RPG...and game, as a matter of fact. I absolutely love everything about it. The characters are memorable, the towns/cities are unique and fun to explore, and the story is fantastic...though a bit cliche at times. The main quest is huge on its own, but there's plenty of sidequests that add extra content. The battle-system is great. The player has control over each party member on the field and can customize their actions/abilities to fit a particular strategy.

Me oh my. I haven't played very many games in my lifetime...not enough to do a fair list. So I'll do my favorite...four.

4.) Legend of Legaia
I'll start with Legend of Legaia. It's an RPG about a character named Vaan who sets out on a mission to drive away the dreadful "mist" that brings about monsters and demons. After his hometown is attacked by a terrible (and giant) demon named juggernaut, he picks up his weapons and begins his chase through the world of Legaia. Soon enough, he meets a humble girl named Noa, who's been raised by a wolf all her life in a cave just north of his village. And he also meets an honest monk named Gala; who's basically the brawns of the bunch.
The reason why I like this game...might be partial to the fact that it was the first RPG I've ever played...and owned. Aside from that...there are a few fun sidequests to obtain powerful items, the battle system was fun (you had to input random commands with your directional pad to try and come up with powerful moves), I loved the place called Sol Tower...and the story was very touching in it's own way. ^.^

3.) Final Fantasy
Next is my list of favorite Final Fantasy games. I put this in a ranking all it's own because it would take up too much of my list if I did them separately.

d) Final Fantasy VIII
Ok...this is one of my favorite FFs, but it's not so high up on the list. Why do I like it? Sorceresses, spaceflight, time travel...it's a science-techno marvel with all the right hints of fantasy. I'm also a big fan of the junction system!

c)
Final Fantasy VII
How I wish I could put this as my favorite FF game...but it's simply too worn out...I've seen so much of this games in sequels, prequels, spin offs, and side stories...that I'm simply no longer interested in playing it...I think it has a wonderful, amazing storyline, but I Just can't be arsed anymore. =D

b) Final Fantasy X
This was just a...different game all on it's own. It was a huge turn around from the ordinary. Not only did it have completely original aspects; a new and well developed religions, a dream world, traveling spirits (or the walking dead),...FFX took place on an entirely different world! Spira! I loved the aspect of unsent souls, and...the battle and sphere grid systems were so fun! Not to mention I think this game did a great job on sidequests!

a) Final Fantasy IX
Ok...this game just did it for me. It's the one FF that I can play over and over again and never become bored of...I loved the romance between Zidane and Garnet; it was perfect, not in any way too overused in the plot. This game was a marvelous combination of friendship, romance, and war...and yes...the reason I love this game has everything to do with the story and absolutely nothing to do with the gameplay.

2.) Star Ocean: the second story
God, did this game have perks or what. I loved all of the different skill systems, the multiplayer battle system, the music, the story, the character affection levels...I...I think this game is perfect. =o

1.) Saga Frontier
This is yet another game that drug me into the PS1. You can play as one of seven different main characters. During each different play through, you meet new characters, develop new skills, learn new stories...some people might think this game is a piece of crap, but I love it...to death.

10) Chrono Cross - It was pretty good, but the fact that there were so many characters kinda threw me off as I never actually get to connect to them except the main ones. The soundtrack is fabulous though! One of the best I've heard besides Final Fantasy.

9) Guitar Hero III - I find that I actually enjoy this game a lot. I'm still in medium mode and I like the challenge that it has to offer. The songs are really catchy and I really get so into that I start to feel as if I'm actually playing a real guitar. xD

8) Arc the Lad - I've played the three games, but I like the first one better as the main characters there caught my attention more. And of course, when I saw the same characters mentioned in the 2nd and 3rd game, it brings some nostalgia. Very cool game, despite the old classic graphics.

7) Tales of Symphonia - Ah, very interesting game indeed. I especially love the battle-system. It was quite unique and extremely fun. The characters were memorable enough, except for a few. >.>

6) Parasite Eve - I didn't think this would be my type of game, but heck, I managed! (Although not so easily). I take great pride that I was able to play a shooter game, not to mention horror at that! The second game was pretty good too, but I love the first one more.

5) Final Fantasy IX - Castles, princesses, kings, queens, and dragons...what more can I ask for? I love the game, simple as that. Everything was so engrossing and truly have that Final Fantasy feel to it.

4) Lunar 2: Eternal Blue - This game was kinda hilarious for me. =) The characters and storyline were both memorable, in a sense that I find myself thinking back and trying to relive the whole game.

3) Grandia - Yes, it does entail that grand adventure epicness. Grandia is just amazing! One of the best non-Final Fantasy RPG's that I've played so far.

2) Final Fantasy VIII - I'm a fan of Squall and Seifer. It was quite hard putting this game down and was thoroughly sad when I finally finished it. Sure there's a lot of romance involved, but that's okay...I didn't really mind at all.

1) Final Fantasy VII - Fantastic! A+++++. The fact that it's so complex somehow is what gets to me sometimes. Twists and turns are my favorite, and this game proved to be just that in certain parts of the storyline - at least I think so anyway.

10) Kingdom Hearts: Great RPG/Action game that combines cool elements from excellent games such as FFVII, VIII, and X.

9)Soul Calibur III: I've always loved the Soul Edge/Calibur series. My favorite characters are Nightmare, Ivy, Siegfried and Raphael.

8) Final Fantasy VIII: Great storyline though it was dragged a bit during the 3rd disc. It has a good battle system, great characters and it's quite fun to play.

7) Final Fantasy X: Honestly, it is a good game, the first Final Fantasy game for the PS2 if I remember well. The concept of aeons was introduced as well as themes like sports, and religion. There is quite a shocking resemblance between some of the religions of the real world with the Teachings of Yevon.

6) Final Fantasy XII: It is a great game, aside from some factors that somehow, spoiled a bit of the fun. It introduced a more, realistic villain such as Vayne, whose intentions weren't totally not reasonable.

5) Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3: Loved the graphics, and the battle system. I expected something more to be done with the storyline like something similar to what we had in Dragonball Budokai, with more cut scenes more similar to the anime series.

4) Legacy of Kain-Defience: Greatest game, perfect in most parts. Has a highly enhanced battle system but the camera angles make it difficult sometimes. The storyline is simply amazing, a masterpiece. To truly understand you, it is highly advisable to play the previous games of this series.

3) Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 & 2: I love this game, I even played it again a few weeks ago. Same reasons as "LOK: Defience", though I expected a more challenging ending in Soul Reaver 2.

2) Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: It has a very easy to use, battle system, you can use weapons dropped by your enemies, and you play in the role of Kain, a nobleman turned vampire, betrayed and presumed dead.

1) Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen: The very first chapter of a masterpiece storyline, far better than any other game that I've ever seen. Even with 2D graphics, this game is as good as any game ever made for a gaming console, both old and modern. The only game in the LOK series in which you can fully explore Nosgoth.

10. Monster Hunter: Freedom 2
9. Final Fantasy VII
8. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
7. Persona 2
6. Saga Frontier
5. Guild Wars: Nightfall
4. Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
3. Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
2. Final Fantasy Tactics: War Of The Lions
1. Final Fantasy IX

5. Final Fantasy IX.

This game was great. The storyline was really gripping, it had the best cast of characters of any Final Fantasy, and it also had the most rewarding ending of them all. The graphics were also amazing. Square really pushed the powers of the Playstation to the very limit with this one.

4. Silent Hill 2.

I played this for the first time when I was still in highschool and my parents had left me home alone for the summer holidays. I remember one time when I was seriously sleep deprived and kept awake/alive only by some serious amounts of cola, I was playing this game and something happened which sent me falling off the couch in shock/surprise. The other Silent Hill games are good too, but in the ones that came after SH2, they seemed to focus a bit more on action and a bit less on the creepy atmosphere that made SH2 so great.

3. World of Warcraft.

I am in no way a fanatic player of this game, but at this point I REALLY don't want to know how much I have actually played this game. Blizzard did a really good job, making the world of Warcraft come to life in an MMORPG, and when I first played it, I marvelled at all the locations I could recognize from Warcraft 2 and 3. I also really likes the versatility of the game. Whether you have half an hour or an entire day to play, you can pretty much always find something rewarding to do.

2. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

If Final Fantasy VIII is my favourite RPG, KotOR is definitely my second favourite. The characters were great, the storyline was even better, and BioWare managed to let you influence the storyline in so many ways without ever losing focus of the main plot.

1. Final Fantasy VIII

This just seemed like such a labour of love in a way that no other game I've played has been able to contend with. The storyline is fantastic, the graphics were pretty top notch when it came out, and to this day, I still find the design and visual style of the game to be the most appealing of any game that I have ever played. There's not one thing I dislike about it, and I have played through it more times than I care to remember.

After those 5, it all gets a bit blurry. I could probably name 5 more games which I really love, but there would be atleast 10 more games that I consider equally worthy. So those 5 will have to do.

I wonder how many people actually read through this... :P

10. Final Fantasy X - The story is really good in this game, and the love story between Tidus and Yuna was so sweet. But the thing that made me love this game so much, was one character in particular - Lulu. I adored her, her clothes, her magic, her personality, her attitude - everything. She is definately, in my opinion, the best game character ever!

9. Silent Hill 2 - This story is so complex, and I love the fact that it is open to interpretation by anyone, and there are so many theories. The game and storyline was dark and physcological, and the town looked it's best in this game, and that's what made it a favourite of mine.

8. Resident Evil Remake - When I first heard they were remaking Resident Evil 1, I was not happy, because I thought it would be ruined like they usually do, plus I didn't have a Gamecube. But I was so wrong. This game stayed true to the original, keeping its excellent story and brilliant characters, but gave the essential updates it desperately needed, such as the original voice acting which was awful.

7. Final Fantasy VIII - My second FF title, and I loved it. What I particularly liked about this one, was the darker and more mature storyline. It has some really memorable parts such as : the airship with Rinoa and the attack of the garden, to name a couple. Also, I loved the amount of effort that was put into devoloping each character as an individual with their own personalities and stories.

6. The Elder Scrolls : Oblivion - I was not impressed with the Xbox 360 when I first got it, because of the lack of decent games, but that all changed when I got this. It is definately the best RPG I have played since FFIX. I loved the gorgeous graphics, the great story, and the way it is so non linear and is packed with hundreds of exciting side quests and great things to do. Seriously good game.

5. Tekken 2 - I always remember christmas 1996, when I got my Playstation 1 and my first game, Tekken 2. I spent 14 hours straight playing this because it is so damn addictive, and this is where my love of Nina Williams spawned from. This will always hold a high rank with me, simply because it's so fun and it was the first PS game I owned!

4. Final Fantasy IX - There is a certain charm about this game that I adore, and I'm not exactly sure what it is. I loved the world in this FF, and I'd spend hours and hours trawling the world just exploring. And the story was one of the deepest I'd played.

3. Silent Hill - I first saw this game when my babysitter was playing it infront of me, and I went home that night and had nightmares - and from the on I loved the game and bought it! The story is so sinister and bizarre and is what makes me love this game so much.

2. Resident Evil 2 - I must of played this when I was like 9, and I remember that it scared the hell out of me, but I loved it. My favourite Resident Evil. Loved the characters (especially Ada), and the story was the best. The game has so much replay value, and it was great having 2 characters each with 2 different stories.

1. Final Fantasy VII - My first Final Fantasy game, and I absolutely loved it. Everything, in my opinion, is fantastic. It had some of the most memorable characters to date, in fact they were all memorable in their own ways, and the story was so deep and interesting.

Last edited:
1. Final Fantasy2. Supermariosmashbros3. Zelda4. Conkers Badfurday5. Lesure Siut Larry6. Oblivion7. Devilmaycry8. Gothic 39. Dead Or Living10. Kirby

10.Resident Evil 4,GC(ZOMG, I knew this game was going to be either really bad or really good, glad it was the latter. It'd be higher on my list if it had better replay value, a multiplayer mode would have been nice)

9.Super Mario Sunshine(this game I played through and enjoyed throroughly, and it's also one of the few games that I'm always in the mood to play, it's like a virtual vacation XD.

8.Grandia 2, Dreamcast(great anime style RPG, the battle system I think is still the best I've ever played, and that's saying something)

7.Quake 3 Arena(awesome FPS, logged many hours on this game too. The weapons I think are what it really stand out.

6.Soul Calibur 2(I have this game for the GC and I couldn't get enough of it. After the epic single player mode I played my freind for many many hours. Link ftw!)

5.Final Fantasy IV(I played this one after all the ps1 games and it still made it to my top 10 list XD, great story and gameplay, 'nough said.)

4.Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask(this had the one thing I thought OOT kinda lacked, which was story. The entire dark theme and mood was a delight too.

3.Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time(first really good 3-d game in my opinion, it was revolutionary to say the least.)

2.Metroid Prime(just an all around great game, once you get used to the controls you really feel like Samus is a part of you)

1.Final Fantasy VII (wouldn't say its the best game ever, but my best memories are with this game, so it earns #1 with me XD)

Honorable Mention-
Animal Crossing
Harvest Moon
Timesplitters 2
Super Mario 64
Shenmue
Skies of Arcadia
Suikoden 3
Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
(sorry, play too many games XD)

Well I've never really thought about it but here I go:

10. Pokemon Blue - When I bought my Gameboy pocket when I was younger and I got this game with it so it's a bit of nostalgia.

9.Final Fantasy VI - Great game, I absolutely love the characters.

8.Resident Evil Code Veronica X - My favourite gaming family, the Redfield's, plus it's a Resident Evil game.

7.Resident Evil 3 - Outstanding game, Carlos is probably one of my favourite characters from the Resident Evil series.

6.Resident Evil 2 - Very fun game, amazing to complete if you have a spare hour and a half.

5.The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time - Paved the way for games like it, but none of them ever reached the greatness that this game reached.

4.Goldeneye - I am a huge Bond fan plus it is such a fun game to play.

3.Final Fantasy IX - Ace game, Characters are ace and the story line is ace.

2.Final Fantasy VIII - Zell rocks, also the story is amazing, Squall and Rinoa are my favourite Final Fantasy couple.

1.Final Fantasy VII - I never tire of this game, can play it none stop for hours upon end.

10: World of Warcraft online

I remember playing the beta with my ex and I fell in loce with it so quickly. The fact no game is the same twice is fantastic and is great as a social network.

9: Final Fantasy X

This was a Final Fantasy I had been waiting for. The FMVs, OST and voice acting made it a great experince and was a break through for Final Fantasy. The romance between Tidus and Yuna was moving and heartbreaking, great for an RPG.

8: Grandia

Colorful, magical and a great battle sytem aswell, Grandia is a great RPG that grabs you and wants you to help Justin become the adventurer he is destined to become. The follow up isnt as good IMO, but this one is so cute and has great voice acting for its time.

7: Secret of Monkey Island

Oh man God!!! This game was the first PC game I played and it was so addictive. The humor, music and characters all appealed to me and I still love it to this day. The sequels are just as fun to play! Look! A 3 headed monkey!!!

6: Broken Sword; Shadow of Templars

Brilliant point-and-click adventure that gets your mind working. Murder, mystery and romance are great driving forces for the game, as are the characters of George and Nico. Great fun!

5: Suikoden 2

Friendship, politics, war and the odd humor, Suikoden 2 is a must have for your gaming collection. The animation and storyline are powerful and collecting and meeting 108 characters is fantastic!

4: Legend of Legaia

This reminds me of Ireland. It was where I originally found the game and will always make me smile because of its cute graphics and characters. I also liked how you could create your own fight moves and see the equipped weapon and armour. Small touches, but I love them!

3: Persona 4

More colorful and upbeat then 3, this game came up with more characters and a great plot to help make it into an amazing RPG.

2: Persona 3

Just wow. I fell in love with this game straight away and it helped me remember why I loved the Persona series. The music, characters and battle system are all unique and fun to experince.

1: Final Fantasy VIII

This was the first RPG and Final Fantasy game I experinced and I will always treasure and love this game. Squall was the first pixal crush I had and I love everything about the game. I cant find falut with it.

10. super smash bros melee.
9. ssb brawl (shortened)
8.pokemon platnum
7.pokemon DP
6.GOW chains of olympus
5.mario party 7
4.super mario sluggers
3.FFX
2.Resident Evil 5
1.Resident Evil 4

Last edited:
10. final fantasy IX
9. Gran Turismo 4
8. Call of Duty: Finest Hour
7. Mario Kart 64
6. Resident Evil 4
5. Kingdom Hearts 2
4. Metal Gear Solid
3. Final fantasy VIII
2 Final Fantasy VII
1. Final Fantasy X

C'mon guys. Don't just list your favorite games. The thread also requests to know why these are your favorite games. Just listing them is also considered spamming. So please elaborate more in your posts. Thanks.

10- Guitar Hero III- Don't own the game, so don't have the chance to improve but played it a couple of times during anime cons and friend parties and just love it, it's so fun and the music you can guitar too it's just so great, wish had enough cash to buy it though -_-

9- Soul Calibur III- It's a great fighting game and easier to control than some other Fighting Games, plus it has a deep storyline for each of the characters and the character designs are great. Love how you can fight with weapons, and not just punch and kick.

8- Doom- Remember playing this game as a kid and it was just heaps of fun. Loved the chainsaw ! Sure you could use guns, but the chainsaw got upclose and personal (grins)

7- Lemmings- This game was really cute, and it was a unique puzzle game. The music being remix of classical music was a added plus too.

6- Hubble Bubble- Two dinosaurs collecting random fruit and blowing bubbles and then jumping on the bubbles ? :3 Win !! ( The music DOES get repetitive thoughs )

5- Kingdom Hearts- ...Final Fantasy.. with.. Disney ??.. Wasn't going to buy it, but did and don't regret it. Love it how the bosses were challenging, and the storyline was mature-for a Disney based game. And seeing FF favorites together, was great ^-^

4- Final Fantasy IX - IX just had a great story, it was emotional unpredictable and the battle system was great. The characters were strange, yet lovable.. and the music was just well played. Loved Jesters of the moon so much, and Zidane is just so great .

3- Sonic The Hedgehog 2- Childhood memories basically.. The boss theme was so great, Tails was cute, The Casino level was just the best and the final battle was just amazing.. Still play this game today, and enjoy as much as 10 odd years ago..

2- Strider- This game is really hard, frustrating, strange, and doesn't make sense.
But love it. The whole slashing, and flip-flopping at foes while still slashing is just great.
Plus it's fast-paced and makes you think up on the spot, still haven't got passed the last level, but don't give a damn. Strider rocks.

1- Final Fantasy VII - ( Hugs copy of FF VII ) Got no words on how to explain how great this game is, so just going to hug it.. It's being speechless in a good way...

Back