Toughest opponet

Razgriz

Ex-Soldier
Gil
hmmm, i would have to say Xaldin, dude wooped my ass at first like i couldnt even beat him with mickys help. i think i was to low a level or something. so i came back and kicked his ass. another one that gave me a tough time was Xigbar, i took me one try but i almost died a few times.

so who gave ya a run for ya munny?

The only boss I had trouble with was really Xaldin and Barbossa because I had no clue what to do.

i would have to say... luxord on normal... and demyx on proud..... but yea... xaldin was pretty tough...

I found Xaldin especially difficult to defeat, although I didn't lose fighting him. I ended up getting Mickey's help twice. I might have been too low a level, or it because it was proud mode............

Although I was not happy fighting Luxord. He actually beat me once, and I really didn't know how or what to do when fighting him, so I really think I just fluked the win there. He was so annoying.

Lastly Sephiroth. Hah............I don't think I had all the abilities I needed when I tried fighting him.........seeing all his health bars was pretty intimidating too. I think I counted out seventeen! Again, I'm wondering if there is a large difference in difficulty from normal to proud and that is where this challenge is coming from.

It's fifteen lifebars, and yeah, there is a difference in difficulty from normal to proud.

He was the hardest single opponent I fought.
Still, I can say that i'm proud to be able to beat him with a lv.57 Sora using only two potions and without the Glide skill in Proud mode!

takascarnuka8113 said:
i would have to say... luxord on normal... and demyx on proud..... but yea... xaldin was pretty tough...
Demyx wasn't that hard but its your opinion I would have to say Xaldin hye was so annoying and it took me like six times to beat him he was so annoying:cool: :)

I haven't played the other modes, but Demyx was annoying to fight with in Proud mode when he summons those water clones!

The second fight with him, I failed twice.
It was annoying! *shakes fist*

Xaldin was hard, because he had combos and you could not get close enough or get enough time to do the combo.

Sephiroth of course, but who didn't see that coming.

Demyx because the wuss kept summoning the effin water thingies.

I cant remember his name, but the Organization dude with the guns, if it wasn't for once more, i would still be trying to beat him.

xaldin at first i coulednt beat him cuz i kept using antiform so micky came in then after about the 10th time i lost i just summoned genie

Sasuke-kun said:
xaldin at first i coulednt beat him cuz i kept using antiform so micky came in then after about the 10th time i lost i just summoned genie
how many times did you change into antiform and what does Genie do when you summon him i've never summoned him before:D

yea i'l also have to go with xaldin! man he is so freakin hard! i could never beat him at first. i died like around 20 times!

Sephiroth is the hardest for me. I am currently at level 99, Proud mode, and he still pwns me. :lol: I am working on leveling up Final Form so that I can beat him easier with my Glide to level 3.

Xaldin,well i think he practally gave everyone some trouble. I died i don't know how many times. I always died when he used the dragon-speary attack thing. Sephiroth was simple for me(I'm on Proud Mode). So still the most annoying would have to be Xemnas, form after form, but he was easy too. The only one the made me angry was Xaldin.

I say xigbar cause he keeps using his teleporting attack too much
Xaldin is eaiser cause it's eaiser to block his attacks and you get better reaction commands like jump which is powerful.When he uses that wind attack all you do is use reflect and also if you die mickey can save you- that dosen't happen in xigbar fight-if you die it's game over.

People can beat sephiroth at a lower level than xigbar lol ^
But sephiroth is easy cause you just equip trinity limit + berserk charge to make it easy.

Back