Trabia Garden

Hayate

Best I Never Had...
Veteran
Gil
Okay, I really wanted too see Trabia garden before it was destroyed by the missles. Was this garden not important? Seems like it was not as famous as the other 2. What did you think it looked like? Did you want to see it too?

Discuss and explain.

I wanted to see Trabia Garden as well. Even though it was not as important, it did bring Selphie into the picture. Apparently, Trabia Garden only trained them to a certain extent and then they were sent to a more capable Garden to become SEeDs. As for what it looked like, it probably looked like an expensive private school, with blocklike buildings and a cloktower in the center of four wings.

Well, if that is the case it should've went Trabia>Balamb>Galbadia.

Galbadia soldiers were really superb in battle. lol. Did Galbadia not train SeeD's either? =/. Trabia should've gotten a little more spotlight, IMO.

I would have liked to see it, or at least see it get rebuilt, that would have been a nifty little sidequest or something. It's just always in the same state of disrepair, there should have been some progress on the building or something....

I didn't consider it that important, so I wasn't too bothered really. I kinda also didn't like the scene where they all just decided tp blame the GF's on their memory loss. So yeah, not one of my favourite places, wasn't really that bothered.

I'd love to see Trabia Garden before its destruction.

I've always been hoping they'd follow up with something for FFVIII, but I guess the reception for it isn't enough(as compared to FFVII). :(

For some reason Trabia Garden always caught my fancy. Maybe it's just the name. But I would indeed love to see the Garden restored at some point. Or at least those damn computer technicians to finally be able to access the database! :P Really, it can't be THAT hard!

By the way, I don't really understand why SeeDs in training must go to Balamb to graduate... the monsters in the Trabia region are much stronger, it would seem to me that if a student managed to beat one of those (like a Snow Lion or what was it called?) it would be a tad more prestigeous than beating a low level GF. :P

Id like that alot =D

Mod Edit: Your post is somewhat unclear. Please be more vague and add a bit more effort to your post as this is considered spam. Thank you. =]

Yeah i wouldn't mind to see Trabia restored, but in all fairness...i'd very much rather see Galbadia not be restored :wacky:

And why is it Trabia couldn't fly away like Balamb did?

Maybe Trabia wasn't as advanced as Balamb? I think a sidequest would have been cool like on disk 4 maybe, when it was rebuilt. but they were are fairly similar, well Galbadia and Balamb were. sort of.

Maybe Trabia would have been able to fly away if only they'd known about it. Not even Cid knew exactly what Balamb would do if this 'protection thing' would be activated. And as Trabia had been hit earlier than Balamb and had had next to no warning, they wouldn't have descended the depths of the garden to go find the machines that power the flying Garden.

That's my take on it anyway.

For some reason Trabia Garden always caught my fancy. Maybe it's just the name. But I would indeed love to see the Garden restored at some point. Or at least those damn computer technicians to finally be able to access the database! :P Really, it can't be THAT hard!

By the way, I don't really understand why SeeDs in training must go to Balamb to graduate... the monsters in the Trabia region are much stronger, it would seem to me that if a student managed to beat one of those (like a Snow Lion or what was it called?) it would be a tad more prestigeous than beating a low level GF. :P

But the monsters level up with you. =\

I think...Trabia is like a private school. I remember Selphie saying she'd already taken the WRITTEN paper back in Trabia. But for the practical she had to go to a school with the proper arrangements? I guess...

And I don't remember Galbadia having trained SeeDs. Irvine was not a SeeD, for one thing.

Perhaps a war school then.

I didn't really like T-Garden! These r some of the reasons:

1) Selphie was trained there! (...my least favorite char.)

2) Selphie was feeling depressed when it was destroyed! She didn't want to go to battle! It was a major kick in the balls after getting used to her 3 Aura limit break!

3) Random rule in Triple Triad! ( MOST ANNOYING RULE EVER!!!!!!!)

4) I always junction Ice element to my attack since so many creatures don't have resistance and a few of the tough ones actually have a weakness to it (Malboro, T-Rex...) and I ALWAYS forget to unjunction it when I come to Trabia! (yeah, I know that it's not a very good reason, but I'm running low on material! And neither r the next 2 ones)

5) Selphie threatning those kids that a dead teddybear is spying on them LOL:P

6) That sick guy that kept throwing up over me!

NOTE: If any1 else doesn't like T-Garden plz post it! It will make my day;))

*vanishes away from Selphie fans defending T-Garden*:jon:

I didn't hate T-Garden Mainly cause it made the game challenging especially the card game. The sad thing was that I card modded all of the none rare cards.

I think it would have been good to see, i liked all the gardens in the game, there were always plenty of things to see and people to talk to. Trabia restored would have been cool.

Back