Training your characters

Thanks for the update!

I finaly got through Judge B and now i will go for some hunts and leveling.

I am also looking for places where best chaning is possible. Any ideas?

I found a new best place to train!

In the Nabreus deadlands go to the hidden path (where you fight that golem hunt and where you can acquire the 3rd medallion you need for the necrohol of nabudis bosses).

In that place Dead Bones pop out of the ground like there's no tomorrow, they die fairly easy but still give a nice 1500 exp., combine that with the Embroided Necklace (double exp.) and the fact that per visit you can encounter more than 30 of em, this gives very fast experience. If you run out of dead bones just go 2 areas back and return. If you want you can avoid killing other creatures on the way ( you wont encounter a lot, maybe 2 banshees) and have one of your biggest chains ever.
i got my highest chain here but I reckon this is still a lil hard for you now, but alter in the game this is def the best place cuz they give you a good amount of experience.

Best chaining places imo:

Dalmasca Estersand and Westersand: Wolves
Giza Plains: Hyena
Sandsea : Urutan-Yensa
Lushu Mines: Undead creatures
Zertinan Caves: Mallicants
Feywood: Mirrorknights
Henne Mines: Bats

Best I can think of atm

also the airships you fight on (Leviathan p.e.) can give you some nice chains if you dont kill the Mastiffs :p.

Dalmasca Estersand and Westersand: Wolves
Giza Plains: Hyena
Sandsea : Urutan-Yensa
Lushu Mines: Undead creatures
Zertinan Caves: Mallicants
Feywood: Mirrorknights
Henne Mines: Bats
The Dalmasca Estersand/Westersand is probably the easiest place to chain attacks.

I've been training at the paramina rift for god knows how long now, i'm 53 hours into the game. Vaan, Balthier, and Fran are the highest levels at 32, 31 and 31. It's a boring place to train but it's decent...i think i'm gonna try the golomore jungle again though cuz people keep talking about it.

But um...what exactly do chains do for you? I see alot of people talking about them but i've never been sure what they're for.

I've been training at the paramina rift for god knows how long now, i'm 53 hours into the game. Vaan, Balthier, and Fran are the highest levels at 32, 31 and 31. It's a boring place to train but it's decent...i think i'm gonna try the golomore jungle again though cuz people keep talking about it.

But um...what exactly do chains do for you? I see alot of people talking about them but i've never been sure what they're for.

You get better loot when you chain. And sometimes you get healed a bit.

You don't get better loot, you have a more of a chance of getting loot or and maybe healed or protected or shelled as a bonus.

Ohhh, so thats what it does. And to get that i need to find large groups of weak enemies that i can kill quickly?

Ohhh, so thats what it does. And to get that i need to find large groups of weak enemies that i can kill quickly?

Just large groups of the same enemy really. Whether you kill them quickly or not doesn't matter. If you kill a different type of enemy, the chain ends.

Just large groups of the same enemy really. Whether you kill them quickly or not doesn't matter. If you kill a different type of enemy, the chain ends.

Ohhh, thats why people pick the sandsea, it's got oodles of the same types of enemies.

I'm gonna have a hard time doing the chaining and the level grinding though....whenever i play it i get bored with it so fast, i usually cant keep up more than an hour of play before i lose all interest.

chaining only gives you more chanc eof loot and more loot, you can get a rare item by killing one of a sort of enemy but when chaining you chanc eis just bigger.

Back