Truth or Dare

Esha

Gil
Ohh lets play truth or dare! I love this game! You ask a question and either say truth or dare!

Soooooooooo truth meh.

Online Truth or Dare.....how could you do the Dare?

Hmmm if you dared somebody to do something then maybe you could take a picture of the dare to prove you did it? *scratches chin* This is an awesome game though :D

Broke the law twice, attacked a old lady and ran across a highway in front of a police car. Dares are I like " I dare you to PM [name] and say you love them".

Truth meh again!

Sephire: If you had to marry Tidus [FFX/X-2] or Riku [KH], who would you marry?

You could make forum dares, i dunno many, but i would suggest something like annoy riku thread, or something....
I dont see how it would work though, the person would have to go back here to get his dare or truth, and theres more problems....

Esha: Have you had your first kiss yet?

I'll take a truth, I suppose.

Vincent'sLucrecia: Yeah, I had my first kiss. It was not exactly a kiss but it was somewhat of a kiss. Though my dad says it was a head bang.

Godspeed: 3 not including myself and people I don't know. My friends in a change room when I was going swimming with them.

Vincent'sLucrecia: How many times I have you slapped yourself?
Godspeed: What was your first word?

Truth meh X3

Broke the law twice, attacked a old lady and ran across a highway in front of a police car. Dares are I like " I dare you to PM [name] and say you love them".

Truth meh again!

Sephire: If you had to marry Tidus [FFX/X-2] or Riku [KH], who would you marry?

Then daring doesn't seem too practical - we don't want PM's to be reported by an unsuspecting member saying "she's harrassing me" or something to that effect. If you can't fight the need ... try harder :P

Sephire would probably pick Riku, seeing as that's my username. ;)

I pick truth.

Back