Ultimate Weapons

Well, i found out that if you just go to "The Island Closest To Hell" or "The Island Closest to Heaven" then they monsters you need will appear very easily. =). They are much harder though. Be prepared. rofl.

yeah, they are all level 100, you can level up at the speed of light tho (esp if you use degenerator on eery monster :P )

the hardest part was actually encountering the monsters that had the items needed, because they were just so damn rare.

Yeah, it was. :/ The drop rate was medium but encountering the enemies took some time and luck.

Energy Crystals were annoying to get. Ruby Dragons, Elnoyle and Behemoth drop them. None of them were located on the Island closet to Heaven or Hell. Need about 8 of them if you want all ultimate weapons.

Quite a few monsters dropped Star Fragments but they also took a bit of time to farm. Not as bad as Energy Crystals though.

i'm pretty sure the ruby dragon appeared on the island closest to hell, if not very often, but you could hunt them in the deep research center (also handy for curse spikes from tri-faces), and i only EVER encoutered elnoyles when the lunatic pandora had dropped monsters on esthar. I never ever got one from behemoth tho. Pain in the backside those energy crystals....

All the others just took a little patience, i always seemed to struggle abit with dragon skins and dragon fangs (i think it was dragon fangs - the ones you needed for squalls wep that you got from blue dragons) Other than that, was fine

Last edited:
I got got all the ultimate weapons by the end of the third disk. I also got Lionheart before I even finished the first. used mug when I was with Laguna. got what I needed for the pulse amo. but of course I was already lvl 40 or something.

The ultimate weapons are hard to get because the items are scattered and hard to find...well for me it was im not that patient.

i'm pretty sure the ruby dragon appeared on the island closest to hell

I rarely encounter Ruby Dragons on the Island closest to hell.

The best way to find them is Sollet mountains. It's near Esthar and you need the airship to land there. The encounter rate is high.

I have had them all before, hated getting Marlboro Tentacles and as everyone has said, Energy Crystals..replaying the game atm though so we shall see if it annoys me this time :D

This may be to much work but can anybody tell me what the weapons are and what i need to make the weapons or a website i can get this information :)

The weapons monthly Aug/First issues tell you all you need to know but anyways;

Squall > Lionheart - 1 Adamantine, 4 Dragon Fangs, 12 Pulse Ammos

Zell > Ehrgeiz 1 - Adamantine, 4 Dragon Skins, 1 Fury Fragment

Rinoa > Shooting Star - 2 Windmills, 1 Regen Ring, 1 Force Armlet, 2 Energy Crystals

Quistis > Save The Queen - 2 Marlboro Tentacles, 4 Sharp Spikes, 4 energy Crystals

Irvine > Exeter - 2 Dino Bones, 1 Moon Stone, 2 Star Fragments, 18 screws

Selphie > Strange Vision - 1 Adamantine, 3 Star Frangments 2 Curse Spikes

I get the dragon skins by fighting anacondours, energy crystals by refining elnoyle cards/killing ruby dragons, adamantines i refine my sacred card (or is it minotaur?) Pulse ammos I refine from either 1 power generator, 2 energy crystals or 1 energy crystal & 1 laser cannon. The rest you come across quite easily either in monster drops or card refining. Oh the dragon fangs I got off a blue dragon drop & marlboro tentacles I either riefine the cards or hope that Odin will appear in a fight & do it for me ;)

Hope that helps

Awesome. Thanks a bunch. That will help alot. I guess that was common sense to look in the magazines but i couldnt find them all. I guess that that was common sense to. :hiya:

i thoguht tht the ultimate weapons were hard to make becase of the materials that thy needed to make them and also i found it hard to get the books about the weapons i couldnt find them relli .

once i got the weapons i didnt change anyone equipment around because of the fact they are the best weapons no matter how much i liked a certain weapon

Back