Utada Hikaru

Mithos

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Anybody listen to Utada or even heard of her, she done the theme songs for the Kingdom Hearts Series, Simple & Clean and Passion, two great songs in my opinion. Been listening to her for a while now, one of my favourie artists.

I have some of her work on my computer. I like simple and clean both versions but I can not stand Passion at all no idea why.
Her other work is ok but I would rather listen to Gackt.

I prefer the English version of Passion, which is called Sanctuary, over the Japanese version. The minute I heard it in the game I was sold.

I haven't heard many songs of Utada, but the ones I have heard are quite good.

Tethar Atrum said:
but I can not stand Passion at all no idea why.

I'm actually addicted to that song lol i think its great.

A few of my fave songs are Deep River, Automatic, Addicted to you, Uso Mitia Na, Sakura Drops and Final Distance.

I like Hikari better.
And speakin' of Hikari, have you guys heard of Rising Sun and/or Imaginary Depths?

They're the rock versions of Hikari, with no vocals.
They're really good! *nods*

The Slasher said:
I like Hikari better.
And speakin' of Hikari, have you guys heard of Rising Sun and/or Imaginary Depths?

They're the rock versions of Hikari, with no vocals.
They're really good! *nods*

I havan't, i'll have to look out for those.

Yes, I am a fan.

Simple and Clean, Hikari (received top grades for playing on the keyboard), Passion, Sanctuary, Final Distance, Deep River, First Love, she even did her own performance of Boulevard of Broken Dreams (Greenday).

The only songs I like from Hikaru are the ones of Kingdom Hearts, and I preffer better the Sanctuary one than the Passion. I like Letters too :D

wow, didn't know she did the songs for Kingdom Hearts. The budget for that game must've been even higher than I originally thought, which I never have believed possible =P I have never really been a fan of hers. Far more impressed with her skill at Tetris than her singing :D

Last edited:
Winged pit your post is nothing more then pointless spam. Please stop this or you will be banned.

Passion is my favourite I downloaded the mv the first day it was out and I deleted it on that day so hopefully it's not illegal.{those green things on the drums reminds me of tonberries}

The only two songs that I've ever heard that are hers are Simple and Clean and Passion (Sanctuary).

I've only heard these from playing the oh so famous Kingdom Hearts Series. I'm actually really amazed at her English accent.

Out of the two songs that I've hear, I would have to say that Passion is my favorite. Utada truely is a beautiful singer.

Back