Utada Hikaru

Anybody listen to Utada or even heard of her, she done the theme songs for the Kingdom Hearts Series, Simple & Clean and Passion, two great songs in my opinion. Been listening to her for a while now, one of my favourie artists.

I'm listening to Passion right now XD

I think they're great. I think they sound much better in Japanese then in English but I like listening to them both anyway.

I personally think she sings better at english songs but Passion was way better than sanctuary while simple and clean is better than hikari.

Utada Hikaru = MUSIC-LOVE ETERNAL

>_<
I've been having this Utada-obsession lately via YouTube. And I must say I love her. And more more more moremoremore!!!
...I even wikipedia-ed her, I'm so obsessed.
But I tried playing Hikari, and I'm dying. It's so hard, since no one's ever taught me to play the piano... -_-

I love Hikki, Her voice is amazing and the fact that she can sing great in english also just makes her a bonus. I didnt like her song for kingdom hearts 2 though, But i love her album Exodus and would reccormend her to anyone.

Just started to get into Hikki, I really Keep Tryin' and Passion, and also Exodus 04.

Back