[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

XIII... xD
still. School has started back and I haven't had any time to play it. (only got it towards the end of July) I THINK I'm still in Gapra Whitewood...

I've beaten Dissidia:Final Fantasy, got 11 character to lv. 100 and 3 other characters above lv. 50 and I've become bored of it. Since the only game console I have is the PSP, all I need is a new memory stick and and I can go ahead and download FF7-9.

Currently playing through Final Fantasy III. So far I'm very satisfied with it. Currently have my characters at Lv.54 and am at Sycrus Tower, also have them all at Lv.99 in their individual jobs (Devout, Black Belt, Ninja, and Magus). Have defeated Bahamut, Leviathan, and Odin, as well as unlocked the Onion Kinght and have obtained the Ultima Weapon. Looking forwaord to the remainder of the game as well as the ??? Dungeon.

FFX-2...
I am at Mt. Gazaget fighting Leblanc's goons...

I think I am going to spend some time trying to get those silly lightning towers reset...catching chocobos and doing the gunner's gauntlet to get some items...
so I am enjoying it.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Dissidia. It's not bad, but starting off it was the most confusing thing ever.

Restarted FFX-2...
I made a lot of progress over the weekend.
I am having trouble being Shinra with that silly coin game.

Final Fantasy VIII
Why? Cuz I haven't beaten it yet. After I take care of that, I'm moving back to Final Fantasy VI Advance. I still need to beat that.

I'm hopping around with Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Dissidia, and Final Fantasy XIII.

I am enjoying IX the most.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3, I'm in the last dungeon of the game so i'm enjoying it so far, not as great as i expected, but still a Final Fantasy game is always going to be awesome one way or the other

I'm on standby currently with XIII, it's just not what I was expecting but I will continue it sooner or later.

I'm downloading FFVII and FFVIII on my ps3 right now and will start with FFVII tonight when I get home from work. :)

i started a new file on VII, got it on the psp, but its gunna be slow going, im just in sector 7, on the way to the hideout after blowin up the first reactor...

Currently playing FFTA on the... GBA of course.
I've technically finished the game; just trying to finish all the mission now. :awesome:

Started FFXII Revenant Wings again. It's awesome, dunno why.
And FFX, I'm at Zanarkand and propably I'll try Blitzball again. xD

Playing through FFVI again after being about 6 years away from it and I'm getting Relm powered up on Espers. Terra has just been maxed out on Esper magic. My strategy is going well right now on leveling up and learning Esper magic: Going into the cave near Thamasa using magic(most of the characters know at least Bolt 2), setting the multi-attack and watching those suckers fry.

I'm surprised that Relm moves pretty quickly through the leveling up process. Right now, she's currently the most leveled up in the roster.

But like a dummy, I forgot to save after maxing out through a couple Espers, got stuck in a Pincher attack and when moving the cursor to choose who I wanted to fry, I somehow managed to click on Relm and unfortunately hit her with a Bolt 2 and killing her. I felt so bad I had to shut the game off for a little while haha.

Now we're back to it, gaining back the Esper magic I lost and hopefully not killing off little kids in the process...

I have just beaten FFIX a few weeks ago (for the first time). Currently playing FFVII on and off (for the first time too). My progress is very slow. Planning to stop for a while until mid October, when my exams are over. But by then, I would have gotten my FFXIII. So during that period, I will probably be engrossed in FFXIII. Once I finish, I will hop back to the classic FFVII :)

For FFVII, I am in cosmo canyon (1st visit). Currently following a guide, and I quite enjoyed the game. However, I have not yet fallen in love with it like I did with FFVIII and IX. Probably because I have to play non-stop to appreciate a game more, or that I haven't reached the twist in the storyline.

I'm playing VII that I downloaded from the PSN on the PS3. I have Just got out of Midgar for the first time and now heading for Kalm. I'm trying to complete it with every weapon, item and so on. Then after I have done that I'm going to do the same for FF VIII.

X, because I just went back to figure out Blitzball, which is actually rather fun. I just skipped past it all 5 times I've gone back and played the game. My au pair mailed FFXIII back, which I thought was a beautifully made game. I play a little bit of the first FF on VC on the Wii when I get the chance.

Back