[V2] Which FF Game are you currently playing?

I'm playing VII am on the second disc and I just got cloud. I have everyone on lvl 99 cause my third disc keeps freezing on me. I might start it again though to see if I can get aeris to lvl 99

I'm starting an IX playthrough tonight. It's been a while since I played it and I'm kinda looking forward to trying it again. I may try an Excalibur II run if I feel like it, but most likely I'll just go ahead and enjoy the story. IX has never been my favourite FF, but I'm actually looking forward to giving it another stab. ;andry:

I currently play IV. I thought I should try out a 2D Final Fantasy sometime, and I really like it.

Currently playing a new FFIX game, trying my hand at Vivi only, any non-Vivi areas will be treated as a low level game, considering i've never done either before it's gonna be tough. D:

Apart from that I think my most recently played would be XIII, although both my PS3 and 360 are broke so I can't see me playing it again anytime soon. :hmmm:

Digging through the old crappy snes collection and decided to play VI again. Problem is, V looks a little more appealing but I never got a good 100% out of VI and want to get that out of the way (my dude died from before) but I really REALLY want to go on the journey that'll lead me to punch Exdeath in his hidden face.

Just started up FF7 again yesterday. Currently in Junon, about to be on the ship.

Having a lot of fun so far, it's been awhile since I've played. I took the time to steal equipment from some enemies and get the Beta enemy skill from Midgar Zolom.

Im currently playing ff7 now,im on the gelnika training and morphin enemies for sources also fought reno and rude and stole ziedrich touph ring.

My attention has been wandering a lot these past few months, and I'm not even currently playing a FF game (that honour goes to KH Birth By Sleep), but just last week I was playing V (first playthrough) and VI (new game), a couple of weeks before that I was playing IV DS (Tower of Babil), and not too long ago I was playing XII (new game again, I never could get into it much - I really wish the Zodiac Job version was available to me, it sounds leagues better than the original).

Crisis Core. I just started playing today and I'm having a blast. The first thing I noticed was that it was similar to KH: 356/2 Days, how it has all the missions and you got this happening and then that and then you meet back at the base when all of it is over. But this game is a lot easier to get hooked on. I'd have to say Genesis has been added to my bish list.

Currently disc 3 on FFIX. Enjoying playing through all the classics again on the PSP Go, it feels fresh seeing how it's on a smaller handheld instead of sat plugged into a console and tv.

I bought a PS2 for going to Uni leaving my PS3 behind and Also brought FF10 and 12 to play on, I'm currently just about to recieve the Magus Sisters. It's prob my faviourate FF so I thought I'd go throught it again while starting Univeristy. Love it just as much as the first time :).

Crisis Core. In the storyline, I've finally met Cloud. He does look a lot different than he does in FFVII, but this game was made to be set waaaay back before the events of VII, so I'm still not entirely surprised. I'm still enjoying this game ~

I'm playing FFX which I stole/borrowed from Kelly, got pissy with it the other day so I'm currently waiting to not get pissed at it (I got ever so far into Omega Ruins and then got massacred by that monster which likes turning me to stone). I hope to complete it soon though because I imagine that Kelly will be wanting it back soon...

I started to play Final Fantasy III on the DS again I keep starting a new game and then forgetting about it. I just got by the Tower Of Owen and am power leveling at the minute.

I'm currently contemplating replaying either Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy X...

Or just replay Pokemon Red 8D

Let see Cloud, Tidus or Charmander? These are the choices that really separate the men from the boys. :hmm:

Let see Cloud, Tidus or Charmander? These are the choices that really separate the men from the boys. :hmm:

Most definitely Charmander. Charmander would kick their butss any day.

Debating whether to continue playing V or VI. Probably VI though.
Would continue playing XII but the TV is generally off-limits during the day lol.

Im playing final fantasy VII just got my hands on it.
when you first meet vincent its like watching a scene from thunderbirds
cause he flies up in the air as if hes on strings

Back