[V4] What Are You Currently Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colours of the wind - Pocahontas >_>

I love this song, especially the movie version. It's such a powerful song, and the music is really good too. It's such an emotional song, and it's been stuck in my head for the past two days. The best part of the film is this song, in my opinion xD

I'm currently listening to Yiruma - Kiss the Rain. Oh my, I'm abosultely inlove with this song! It's the one song I could listen to over and over again, and never get sick of it. The man who wrote and played this done it beautifully.

Through the fire and flames - Dragonforce . great song it sucks how people say they peed up in the studio but they dont . they sound diferent live yes but if u had to play like that for hours ud need to conserve energy xP

Du Hast - Rammstein 10/10

Its one of those songs Il never get bored to listening to, like ever, even though I cant sing along to it, bar the odd word..which i dont understand anyway...:wacky: Its just the m usic, it gets me all ready for dancing on tables, which, I suppose is a bit grim when im not actually going out anywhere, I jsut end up hyperactive...its good though :wacky:

Dont Run- Vybz Kartel
my lil bro got this song stuck in my head but its pretty nice/funny
8/10

Sugar Coated Iceberg - The Lightning Seeds
One of my favourite songs by them (beaten possibly only by Marvellous). It's got such a really good lively feeling to it, and it's brilliantly catchy.

The Sounder (Edit) - Gorrilaz
8/10

All I can say is that it's more Gorrilaz goodness. A sweet beat combined with haunting acoustics and meaningful lyrics give this song a special place on the Gorrilaz best hits. Even if you're not a fan of the two dimensional band, you'll be a fan of the song. I highly recommend the Gorrilaz, as their works are generally good.

James Bond Theme - Moby
A pretty good mix of it, I think. It's got a decent electronic sound to it, with it coming out as too ravey and dancey like a lot of songs do. I prefer it to Parodi Fair's, although that's also good.

Waterfall - The Stone Roses
It's got quite a recognisable riff. I think The Stone Roses are more 'rock'ish than Happy Mondays, but less so than The Charlatans, the song refelects that, rock mixed with the laidbackness of pill fueled psychedelia. It's good, but not as good as the NME would have people believe.

Carolina Drama - The Raconteurs
It's a weird song and clearly written by Jack White, then again nearly all his songs are weird, it's a really good song though considering it's pretty much sung as a story would be told. :wacky:

Meds - Placebo
The second best song from the album, I think (with Infra-Red being the best). I'm not really sure what it is that makes me like it so much, possibly the way it builds up from being a rather quiet and almost serene song to a big finish.

Alive 2007 - Daft Punk

It's a Daft Punk live album, it's great by default. Take a whole clutch of Daft Punk's best songs, chuck them together into a big melting pot, mixing them together in all sorts of combinations - end result: one fantastic live dance album.

Slaves and Bulldozers - Soundgarden
For them, it's a rather slow and easy going song. I like the 1-2-3 beat feel the drums have and it compliments the song really well.

O Valencia by The Decemberists

Mod Edit: Can you please say put more detail into your posts please. Such as if you like the song and if so why. Thanks =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the Old House - The Smiths
It's got a similar theme to Girl Afraid, except it's a rather more mournful. It's not up there with the brilliant melancholy of other smiths songs, but it's still quite good. It's also better than Morrissey's solo stuff.

30 Seconds To Mars - The Kill

I quite love this song, to be honest, especially when I am feeling a little bit on the emo side. lol I love snging it on Guitar hero though and find the song itself to be rather catchy.

Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again - Bob Dylan
It's a real pleasure to listen to this song really. Blonde on Blonde is one of the better album of the 60s - which is saying a lot.

My life would suck without U -Kelly Clarkson

I love this song. I haven't liked a lot of her latest stuff, but i absolutely adore this song. It's my favorite at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back