Victoria mum rescues daughter as man grabs her

Kandy-Sugar

ღWhite Roséღ ♀
Veteran
Gil
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8237224/vic-mum-rescues-daughter-as-man-grabs-her

A mother has rescued her screaming seven-year-old daughter from the arms of a would-be kidnapper, who grabbed the girl while she was playing in the driveway of her home.

The mother emerged, yelling, from the family's Melbourne home after hearing her daughter's screams on Thursday afternoon.

The man was dragging the girl towards his car, which was parked with the engine running outside the house in Abla Street, Frankston North.

The girl's mother grabbed hold of her daughter and pulled her free from the man's arms, before fleeing inside the house.

The man got into his car and drove off.

Police said the man had been seen in the local area in Melbourne's southeast during the past two days.

Police are searching for a well-built man aged in his 30s, with blonde hair. He was driving a light-coloured small station wagon.
Don't hear of these stories too often and it's awesome when it happens!

So glad the little girl wasn't abducted by that pervert!

Good on her for screaming her ass off so her mother was alerted.

The girl's mother grabbed hold of her daughter and pulled her free from the man's arms, before fleeing inside the house.
I seriously hope he wasn't stupid enough to try and hang on to the child after he was clearly caught out by the mother.

What a loser!

Hope they find him soon and he gets what he deserves.

I woulda tackled him and held him down until the police arrived. If the mother was strong enough to free her daughter i bet she would be strong enough to hold his ass down

We had a car driving around a couple of weeks ago trying to pick up kids at a park in our city...luring them in using candy and etc...

Whats sad is how stupid these people are...driving into peoples drive-ways and trying to snatch kids out, presumably from under their parents noses...:monster:

...I really hope the idiot who tried abducting this poor little girl didn't try and resist when the mom came out and snatched her back.

...it really is a sick world. So glad this mom foiled this guys plan...who knows, she could've never seen her daughter again with the way abductions go today. :sad3:

Back