Vivi...

but it is a face shape of black with yellow eyes so it is debatable to think of what vivis natural skin colour is and is vivis hat glued on or something because he can fall over 100 times and it never falls off

That's his face, I suppose the black mages that are designed this way are something like the Golliwog and I believe it was a reference to FF I.

I think FFIX had more references to previous FF titles like names of characters and weapons n' that compared to the others.

Vivi was merely made of Black Magic, so it's no surprise his 'skin' is the way it is. Being made solely of magic and mist, it's doubtful that he'd have a typical physical presence.

As for his reproductive organs, he wouldn't need them, considering he's only a "puppet." Mass produced weapons of war aren't really considered for reproduction.

... because he used the same process Kuja did. Being a powerful Black Mage himself, he'd most likely be more than capable; especially considering the mass amount of Mist which re-appeared.

but vivi hated the idea of creating 'weapons of murder' so i doubt he would have done that and vivi never knew how to harness mist

Wasnt Vivi off He-man or She-Ra? Im sure there was a character the same as Vivi.

Lol.. I remember saying that somewhere on the forum myself, but yeah, he did remind me of Orko from He-man as well.

As far as the two of them go, I think their faces are pretty close to being the same.

orko.jpg
vivi.jpg

Back