Wakka's overdrive....how do I get it?

Alexanderffg

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hey..I still have attack reels as my overdrive because I never played any Blitzball games. So I read that I need to play it to get the other reels. My questions is what kind of games do I need to play/win? Will Exhibition work or do I need to do the Tournament?

Yea they are prizes for first place and are random... If you wanna get them you can reset before you start the first match until you get an overdrive as a prize... then you start the tournament!!!

I don't know why you would want to get them. Attack Reels is the best overdrive that Wakka can have, and maybe the best in the game. In my game right now it hits 12 times for 99,999.

Tournaments and Leagues. And, to counterpoint the person above me, if you want Wakka's World Champion (ultimate weapon) fully powered up, you have to get all four of his overdrives. Only then will the Jupiter Sigil show up.

Alternate back and forth between Tournaments and Season modes. I think you have to do that anyway, but that way you are getting his overdrives taht are in each mode of play.

Back