Wall Market

Stormo

Gil
Hey everyone, I've got a question and I really need it answered. I've gone though this multiple times and it's still messing up. I've looked up walkthroughs to see how to do it and it still isn't working.

Ok, while I'm at the Wall Market trying to Dress Up so I can get into the Don's Mansion, I'm supposed to look for the Father of the guy behind the Counter in the Dress Shop...

So, he's supposed to be in the Bar, so I go in there, and he is NEVER in there. I look up videos on Youtube, looked where he is at and he is STILL, not there. Can you PLEASE help me? It's confusing me.

:ohshit:

In order to activate him being there you have to first go into the clothing shop. After that he should appear in the bar right next to the door.

It could be a glitch what version are you playing. Anyways you first have to go to the honey bee inn and talk to the guy at the door and ask him about tifa, then go to the dons and Aeris will say you should dress up. from there go to the clothes shop and talk to the girl behind the desk. after you've done all this a guy will appear in the bar.
thats your dude. if he don't show try saving and re loading the game. exit the wall market area and then enter again. just try to reset wal market until the glitch is solved. If it even is a glitch, you may justbe doing something wrong.

New version? PSX (greatest hits) or PC (where patches are possible)?

Anywho -- Before trying on the dress after you get the items, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE GUY WONDERING ON THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF THE MAP JUST BEFORE YOU SEE THE HONEY BEE INN!

He will give you his membership card and now you can enter. (I recommend saving your game then so that you can view both outcomes ^^; )

Let me know if it caused you to laugh your ass off or scar you for life (mwa ha ha ha)

Last edited:
New version? PSX (greatest hits) or PC (where patches are possible)?

Anywho -- Before trying on the dress after you get the items, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE GUY WONDERING ON THE LOWER RIGHT CORNER OF THE MAP JUST BEFORE YOU SEE THE HONEY BEE INN!

He will give you his membership card and now you can enter. (I recommend saving your game then so that you can view both outcomes ^^; )

Let me know if it caused you to laugh your ass off or scar you for life (mwa ha ha ha)

That's not what I was talking about... But yea, I was scared for my life. Big Scary Gay Men. :holyshit:

Enjoy your mental trauma!

Anywho, sorry that I misunderstood - but it didn't quite make sense on what you said

Back