Was their Romance too forced?

Hmm I dont know. I dont really think it was forced, they just fell for each other over time. But ya know I rather yuna/seymour, but Im prob the only one in like a million that thinks so. (( Anybody know where i can get seymour/yuna fanfiction? I cant really find any -_-))

all i have to say... perfect love story, as long as it lasted... it's clear they loved eachother, the hug on the airship, Yuna who ran after Tidus and jumped through him, crying just before that hug, after he jumped you can hear her whispering "i love you..."

and if you then watch how intense her love still is 2 years after(see final fantasy x-2)

you make the math i'd say...

all i have to say... perfect love story, as long as it lasted... it's clear they loved eachother, the hug on the airship, Yuna who ran after Tidus and jumped through him, crying just before that hug, after he jumped you can hear her whispering "i love you..."

and if you then watch how intense her love still is 2 years after(see final fantasy x-2)

you make the math i'd say...

Srry but i would not go as far as to say that FFX was a perfect love story, i admit i liked it but it could of been better,

yea it was pretty good. but i wonder what would of happened after tidus reappeared in the water though

In the other games, romance develops over time with the characters, but I believe it was possibly love at first sight for them. It wasnt long after Tidus joined their company that Yuna wanted him as a guardian. She wanted him to be as close as possible because she felt a connection with him.

I really hate the relationship between Yuna and Tidus. It was so forced and felt that way. I mean, he didn't ever even do anything slightly remarkable to impress her. Blitzball doesn't count. I mean, yah, really. If I talk to a girl for a couple of days, then go to a magical forest, will I get to make out with her? No. The relationship was tossed up in the air like a coin, and it was on and off. They really should've gotten someone to make the relationship better.

I really hate the relationship between Yuna and Tidus. It was so forced and felt that way. I mean, he didn't ever even do anything slightly remarkable to impress her. Blitzball doesn't count. I mean, yah, really. If I talk to a girl for a couple of days, then go to a magical forest, will I get to make out with her? No. The relationship was tossed up in the air like a coin, and it was on and off. They really should've gotten someone to make the relationship better.

I was always wondering the samething, i never got what really made Tidus and Yuna so in Love with each other

Well there are a number of things that contribute to this
Yuna's respect for Jecht - Tidus's father
The begining and Tidus's urge to save and help her - besaid temple, find another way to defeat sin etc
Tidus's relation with Zanarkand etc
Yuna's belief in both Jecht and Tidus
and finally Tidus's own stupidity and unknowing of whats going to happen which makes Yuna more comfortable about the death thing and i quote

Yuna: So Wakka and Lulu told you everything
Tidus: Well yeah, i mean you defeating sin, bringing the calm its all great isn't it?
Yuna: i can't remember her reply

But i don't think it was forced, Tidus cared about Yuna from the begining, i don't think love at first sight, just cared, but just over time developed into love, well if you spend enough time with anyone, that will probably happen.

Yuna: So Wakka and Lulu told you everything
Tidus: Well yeah, i mean you defeating sin, bringing the calm its all great isn't it?
Yuna: Yeah, it's all great.

And I agree completely with your statement. Their isn't really much between Yuna and Jecht because he is sin. But if he was human she would leave Tidus in an instant.

Well it seems that every FF game this days as to have a romance between the main male and female characters...it´s just pathetic and FFX is no exception!

Character relations get developed over nothing just like Tidus and Yuna! The only thing i can point out was that Tidus probably thought Yuna was hot and wanted to get under her skirt!:blink:

Back