Weird Ways To Die

Singing in the shower and some water goes down the wrong way and you choke. Seriously it can happen and it was featured in a CSI episode.

That's not weird. That's horrible. o_O I hate scary movies. Not Scary Movie by the way. xD

Weirdest way of dying?
Suffocating after being sat on by a sumo wrestler.

Getting scared to death... or having a coconut fall on your head... lol i cant believe cocnuts kill more people than sharks... its kinda funny... my condolences to those killed by coconuts

That's not weird. That's horrible. o_O I hate scary movies. Not Scary Movie by the way. xD

Weirdest way of dying?
Suffocating after being sat on by a sumo wrestler.
I still found it weird. I mean, who would've thought that a shop sign would kill ya?

Hmm...how about being so entranced with something on TV that you just sit there staring at it 'til you starve to death?

An Eagle flying over accidentally drops a Tortoise on your head. Loosing your balance, then falling and breaking your neck.

Last but not least… Drowning at a Lifeguards’ Pool Party.

id say getting stung by bees to death. or a nascar car crashing and the tire flying into the stands and killing you.

Has anyone ever seen a program called Faces Of Death? There are seven in the series. Each one is packed with an hour of different ways to kill the living. There is some pretty morbid and graphic scenes in those films. I would highly recommend watching these flicks as soon as possible.

To get back on topic, though, I would hate to bleed to death due to a cause of a thousand tiny, yet deep, cuts all over my body.

Back