What Are You Currently Eating/Drinking?

Me?

A Box of popsicles and peperettes along with a few cans of pepsi, lol. I guess I'm just too lazy to make myself some real food.

7/10

That and I can eat a 24 box of popsicles in maybe half an hour becuase I like them so much.

Currently eating a bag of Jelly Babies. The little imbeciles went missing just then but I found them hiding in my desk, the pests deserve to be eaten with all the trauma they put me through. -__-

Blackcurrant are my favourite. :monster:

I just had a pepperoni pizza, I guess it was nice but I'm only giving it 7/10 because nothing really tastes that nice when you're already full. x_x

Kellogg's All-bran Honey Almond

Alright, but I have it everyday so I'm starting to get sick of it

6/10

Classic Magnum Ice Cream
On a warm day such as today these things are THA SHIT
9/10

KFC
Two chips with extra salt, two zinger burgers and two bottles of pepsi.

8/10
It was a nice lunch.

Delectable

It's called UV Vodka. Thirty percent. Pink Lemonade flavored. I pour it in a Short glass hlave way, then fill it up with Ice. Then I sit back, and chill.

That, as they say, is that.

I have some Cool Original flavoured torilla Hula Hoops and a glass of water.

Feel like snacking since I've had nothing since breakfast and it's almost 3:30pm. :gasp:

It's called UV Vodka. Thirty percent. Pink Lemonade flavored. I pour it in a Short glass hlave way, then fill it up with Ice. Then I sit back, and chill.

That, as they say, is that.

UV .....vodka....with PINK lemonade? Sounds fooking epic tbqh

I just had a chicken korma, made by my fair hand. No rice because it annoys me when it soaks up the sauce or naan bread because well, I don't hve any.....but it was still pretty nice. Gunna wash it down with a luverly cup of tea

I'd give it a 7/10 seeing as Im not the greatest cook in the world but it was still pretty nicce

I'm eating some strawberry/banana yogurt. I don't know why, though, it always makes me cringe. Yogurt is disgusting (but healthy)! :3

5/10

I have a glass of Red Bull and a Chicken Chow Mien. Energy drink + chinese food, what could go wrong? :P

8/10.

That sounds epic

I have a glass of white wine, just chillin' before I eventually go out.....Im not going anywhere while this rain is being an arse though...

I just ate some cake with cream inside and chocolate crisps on top, delicious. Combined with some weird Croatian water, pretty good I'd say.

A lovely steak pie with plenty of gravy. The only bad thing was that I had no drink D:

9/10

Tea & Toast....Im sure thats all I eat....oh well, it was still pretty epic

10/10

Black coffee and cold chicken nuggets. THE SUPPER OF CHAMPIONS. :gasp:

7/10.

'Bot to eat some lunch before I head to work and I'll probably have a few burgers til later.

Drink? Ice Water no doubt.

Back