What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Wow,I expected all these entries to be queer eyeliner mall punk goth teeny bopper nasal whine music,like AFI and A Chemical Romance.

Hey now, AFI used to be damn good before Decemberunderground...but their new album just plain blows. Anyway...

Disturbed - Bound

9/10

It's been my anthem since high school. Having gone to a hellish Christian high school affiliated with an independent baptist church, having to listen to sermons at that church every Tuesday and Thursday, and also having to deal with my mom shoving religion down my throat since i was little make this song hit home for me. The chorus just sums up my feelings perfectly.

Think you're a little bit closer
To changing me
You're never winning me over
You're wasting time
Get away from me

Full lyrics here, if interested: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/disturbed/bound.html

"Like a Boy" - Ciara
10/10
The only song from her that I like by far. She's got a good voice, it's just some of her songs really suck

Nothing In My Way - Keane
10/10
God I love Keane. Especially this song. I love the lyrics, and the melody especially always gets to me. It's so bittersweet <3

"Our Song" - Taylor Swift
7/10
I love Taylor Swift, and this is my first time actually hearing this song. It's not her best, but still a good song

Bohemian Rhapsody: Queen
10/10

Everyone, well, practically everyone knows this song. 8D
I love it as it swings from melody from melody, from sombre to hype, it's just great. Queen rocks.

"Enter Sandman" - Metallica
8/10
The only song from Metallica that I like and that I will even bother to listen too. Lyrics are kinda ehhh, but I just love the opening music

YouTube Videos :monster:

Live of Get Back and Let It Be -- (Guess. :P)

To be fair, I'll be lenient on my ratings, since the videos are pretty old. But...these vids are actually quite excellent, with the Get Back version I think is even better than the CD track.

10/10 for both.

All the Trees of the Field Will Clap Their Hands - Sujan Stevens.
9/10
It is played in my new Favorite movie, Driving Lessons.
Its a very peaceful song :)

Habañera from Bizet's Carmen, sung by Angela Gheorghiu
Rating 10+/10

It's probably the most recognizable melody from the world of opera (the only competition I can think of would be La Donna e Mobile or Ride of the Valkyries). It's a perfect conveyance of Carmen's character, as well as the setting, and simply a wonderful listen.

"I Don't Have To Be Me (Til' Monday)" by Steve Azar
9/10
Very addicting song and it only took me about 20min to memorize the whole thing!

Spam by Weird Al

8/10

It's about spam, c'mon xD It's really quite funny, but could never beat his food classics like Rocky Road, Lasagna, Eat It, and Bologna.

"Say Goodbye" by Chris Brown
10/10
It's up there with my favorite love songs of all time. It was also my ringtone on my phone for a couple months

Mary Jane by Megadeth
7/10 - not one of my favourite songs by them, but doesnt mean that its a bad 1.

Back