What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Lol well I guess this counts...but I'm currently hearing my bro sing "25 Minutes" by Michael Learns to Rock on our karaoke.

I'll rate the song, not how bad he sang. -_-

8/10 - It's a sad song, but the lyrics are quite repetitive. I love MLTR though!

Meganerd - ytcracker.

Its a good nerdcore song about the life of nerds! I like it a whole lot ^^

Hinder - Better than me

9/10

They're a great band even though I only like REALLY like 'Better than me' and 'Lips of Angel' which are both epic songs :monster:

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven

10/10

Oneof the best albums of the decade, one of the best ever 'post-rock' records, it's brilliant instrumental music with some pitch perfect voice samples. The first six minutes alone are something I could listen to all day.

Friend of a Friend - Foo Fighters

10/10

I really like this song. The backstory is that the singer for the Foo Fighters was the drummer for the 90's grunge band Nirvana. Dave Grohl (the singer/drummer dude) wrote this song in the early 90's while living with Kurt Cobain, This song is about his bandmates Kurt Cobain and Krist Novoselic

Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized

6/10

not that great, but its just one of those songs that I listen to every now and then.

I always feel like a Pepsi whenever I listen to it.

Into the Groove - Madonna
7/10

Eh, not one of my favourite's by her but it's still a lot better than some of her latest stuff. I can listen to it though and do like it, just not *that* much...

"Our Bovine Public" - The Cribs.

10/10

The most underrated band in England by faaar.

Guns N Roses - Ain't Fun
10/10

Not a well know song of GNR (at least not as famous as the other ones) but it's amazing without doubt. The music and the lyrics are awesome.

Oliver's Army - Elvis Costello
10/10

Been listening to one of his album's... and this is definitely one of my favourite's by him, I just love it. :wacky:

"Let It Die" - Foo Fighters.

10/10

Probably the best song on their most recent album.

I'm Alive - Celine Dion
9/10
I haven't been listening to Celine's songs for quite a time but today this song happened to be on StarTV. I have Celine's CD and I keep replaying this song just because I miss it so much ^_^

Killswitch Engage - To the Sons of Man

8/10

A song from their first album, decided to play it after a while...

City and Color - Day old Hate

Great acoustic artist, though the lyrics are a bit depressing :D

Animal Nitrate - Suede
10/10

I'm in a bit of a Britpop mood. However this song is still great

Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
9/10

Such a catchy tune! Sure, for it's time period it's not much special.. comparable to Buddy Holly or Bill Haley imo, but a great song nonetheless.

Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis

For some reason I felt the urge to laugh..."Goodness gracious great balls of fire" :wacky:

Anyway...

Your Arms Feel Like Home - 3 Doors Down
9/10

Definitely one of the better songs on their new CD although there are still better ones, actually, its one of those CDs I've actually enjoyed all the way through from start to finish and the songs don't get weaker as the CD goes on.
Epic song is epic :monster:

Back