What Are You Currently Listening To V2

Enigma - Gravity of Love

10/10

A friend sent it me aggges ago, I was expecting it to be crap haha, turns out I really love it, epic song, it's dead chilled and I love it

Song: Soco Amaretto Lime
Artist: Brand New
8/10
I love this song, it's the perfect song about being young & in love. <3

Last edited:
Your Call-Secondhand Serenade
10/10
Love the band/song and the lyrics actually make sense plus i like slow emo songs : P

"Give It Away" - Zero 7.

8/10.

Not a RHCP cover. :P

They're duo from England that make chilled out ambient-like stuff. They normally get guest singers but the odd instrumental gem is a very welcome addition. This song is one such gem.

D' You know What I Mean- Oasis
8/10
My favourite song on the album. The chorus is my favourite part. Makes the song imo.

Haven't heard this song in at least 3 years... I'm in love.
That used to happen to me a lot when I hadn't heard a song in ages. :wacky:

Real - Goo Goo Dolls (New single)
10/10
I actually only found out about this song today after looking at the cover art thread and I was on wiki looking for Goo Goo Dolls cover art when I came across this new single released recently...I nearly orgasmed. :gasp:

Somewhere over the Rainbow/What a wonderful world by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

10/10

The most beautiful sounding song ever. It's enough to make you cry.

"Have You Got It In You" - Imogen Heap.

7/10.

Pretty good song, not the best on the album, though.

Beat It - Fall Out Boy

10/10

It's a Michael Jackson cover, need I say more? Legendary :D

It's a Michael Jackson cover, but it certainly isn't good. They completely ruined a perfectly good song. D:

When It Rains - Paramore
Definitely not their best song, but it's something rather different from their usual style.

Ever fallen in love(with someone you shouldn'T've) - The buzzcocks.
8/10
It's played really quickly which gives it a lot of energy, which is probably why I like it.
It's good, and it's a nice change after some slower songs.

Super Furry Animals - Love Kraft

It's often considered their weakest album, but I think it's underrated (and the band are incapable of making a poor album in my opinion anyway), and has a nicely lazy, woozy feel to it. And the last two tracks are especially lovely. Music for a late summer's evening.

7.5/10

"The Diary Of Jane (Acoustic Version)" by Breaking Benjamin.Better then the regular version especially since the emotions fit in with the lyrics well. :) I give it a 10/10.

Back