What Are You Wearing Right Now?

i'm wearing nothing...

Do you get off on this site or something? ;)

Currently it is pajamas. Not the crappy ones, but the gray comfortable ones that drag on the floor while you walk. The top part of me is dressed in a royal blue school shirt too long to be worn. =D

Go sleeping attire.

I can relate to the pajamas. For me its basketball shorts and boxers.

It is getting kind of cold right now

Do you get off on this site or something? ;)

Currently it is pajamas. Not the crappy ones, but the gray comfortable ones that drag on the floor while you walk. The top part of me is dressed in a royal blue school shirt too long to be worn. =D

Go sleeping attire.

Lol,that was a joke.

I'm wearing Black Shoes, Black Pants, Black Shirt, (My Awesome) Hair, Socks, Boxers, Skin, A Livestrong Bracelet, A Green Day Armband, And a Nightmare Before Christmas Armband (It's custom made so it has Sora in the background but no one knows cuz he's hard to see...)
By The Way I'm getting ready to go to school so that's why I'm all dressed up...

Long sleeved White shirt, Waistcoat.

I feel 16th Century.......Oh what I'd give if I had an accordion.

What were you doing?? lol

A pink v-neck t-shirt and comfy gray sweatpants....my wonderful jammys. I swear I'm always in pajamas when I answer this question! :rolleyes:

What were you doing?? lol

A pink v-neck t-shirt and comfy gray sweatpants....my wonderful jammys. I swear I'm always in pajamas when I answer this question! :rolleyes:

What wasn't I doing!

I dress like that from now on, my metalhead look is a bit boring, I felt like something different, so I chose Medieval/Folk.

not something you see everyday

Back