What board/grid do you think was better?

Whats better final fantasy 10 sphere grid or final fantasy 12s license board

• Final fantasy 10s sphere grid

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Final fantasy 12s license board

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Note : Less spam people and more reasons! One liners don't do it for me <3

wait! im going to have to change my vote. after recently playing on FFXII again - i have fallen in love with it.

what i like about the license grid is that you dont have to get every single lisence - you can buy smaller licenses to get to the better ones and it allows you to personalise every character in whatever way you wish ^_^ while yes the sphere grid is good, the license grid wins - its more challenging but its more fun ^_^ because you can create your own path rather than following a set one.

Hmm . . That's a tricky one. I pick the Licence board, but not by much.
I hated the sphere grid later on. A lvl 4 lock sphere? easy. Where were the lvl 2 ones? The licence board was good, but not specifying a class for each character was annoying. It could have been longer too. Are weapon and shield licences really necessary? The augments stopped pretty abruptly, and the cross-overs, from magic to strength was a difference of like 1 square.

wait! im going to have to change my vote. after recently playing on FFXII again - i have fallen in love with it.

what i like about the license grid is that you dont have to get every single lisence - you can buy smaller licenses to get to the better ones and it allows you to personalise every character in whatever way you wish ^_^ while yes the sphere grid is good, the license grid wins - its more challenging but its more fun ^_^ because you can create your own path rather than following a set one.
Yes but in order to be able to use the best item in the game for FF12 you will have to learn ALL the other weapons before it to get to it some weapons you'll never even bother to use throughout the game. Also you could move around from one part of the sphere grid to another with teleport spheres i believe

Yes but in order to be able to use the best item in the game for FF12 you will have to learn ALL the other weapons before it to get to it some weapons you'll never even bother to use throughout the game. Also you could move around from one part of the sphere grid to another with teleport spheres i believe

While in FFXII you didn't need teleport Spheres (..License, or whater.)
:dry:

I like the sphere grid better, it meant that the characters all had different plus and minus', if only for a short time.

I like the sphere grid better, it meant that the characters all had different plus and minus', if only for a short time.
I'd say more then a short time the grid would take agers to get to a point where everyone was the same don't you think?

I'd say more then a short time the grid would take agers to get to a point where everyone was the same don't you think?
True, but I meant until you're able to get spheres which allow people to unlock abilities which others have, such as white magic spheres.
Even though it could only be a few spells or abilities, it could still mean that one character is near useless after that

True, but I meant until you're able to get spheres which allow people to unlock abilities which others have, such as white magic spheres.
Even though it could only be a few spells or abilities, it could still mean that one character is near useless after that
I'm not sure you can get those spheres till quite late in the game. Although i could be wrong i have not played this game in a while.

I want gils.Who can help us?
our value-added services bring reliability, security and great pricing that you are looking
for.
Welcome to our website to check the price.
http://www.virgolds.com/ffxigil/index.php
Don't miss the chance to sell your gils.
my emil: buyffxigil@hotmail.com
buyffxigil@yahoo.com
a i m: buyffxigil

Man, that guy was here for like what? 4 hours? He's already banned! Back on topic, I don't like the sphere grid or the license board, if I had to choose, I'd say the license board, because you don't have to follow a path.

i think license actually beacuse u could make ur own character from the beginning. on ffx u had to follow a path for ages untill u had teleport spheres or the key lvl spheres

I'm noticing a lot of people saying it's retarded to have to get license points in order to use weapons. Er, well... doesn't it make sense that you can't use a weapon until you've trained to use it? Same re: everything else on the grid.

Huh? A'yo, I think I seen this same topic in FFXII part of this forum. Anyway, Sphere Grid is a lot better than the Licence Board for numerous reasons...

1. Licence Board was way too easy. I had all skills before half the game was over.

2. Sphere Grid held a lot more abilities and stats growth.

3. You could edit the stat growth on the Sphere Grid

4. Every character had there own path on the Sphere Grid.

Back