What Chocobo games do you own?

Shyne

Banned
Gil
me? I own:

Chocobo Dungeon (Japanese, only released in Japan)
Chocobo Dungeon 2 (Japanese)

they're quite rare i hear, so it makes me feel good to have them :P

They make...Chocobo games? Hahaha...geez. They must be rare. I didn't know they existed.

Do you ride around on Chocobos the entire game or something?

no you actually play as the Chocobo and do crazy missions and fights in dungeons. they're alright.. they're not hardcore RPG's, just fun spinoff games.

good if you can get hold of one! i've seen them on eBay sometimes, but they can get expensive to buy

I have Chocobo Tales for the DS and that's it. Iv only played a little bit of it but I'm sure I'l get round to completing it....eventually

^^^

I Had that before i sold my DS. It was ok. Just a bunch of mini games.

I know it sounds cheesy, but they should make a Chocobo RPG, even if it's a small, but good adventure game...

every Chocobo game they make is just a 'fun spin-off' rather than a good standalone game

They make...Chocobo games? Hahaha...geez. They must be rare. I didn't know they existed.

Do you ride around on Chocobos the entire game or something?

you and me both, maybe ill see about getting one to see what they are like.

call yourself Final Fantasy fans???

jus kiddin guys

check out my Chocobo games. All quite rare. Chocobo dungeon 1 and Chocobo collection are stupidly rare & collectable

dsc00131ob5.jpg

I have Chocobo Tales for the DS. It is a really cute game for anyone who has some time to kill, but don't expect a Final Fantasy epic storyline or anything.

I have heard about the chocobo racing games, but I have never seen them anywhere.

Chocobo Racing.That's when I first met SquareSoft/Square-Enix and my big first FF love.It was Squall.He was on an advertisment(paper) about FF8 coming out inside the box?

Lol, i think i got like Chocobo II. Don't know it actually might have been the first ever FF i played.

Hadn't played a PS1 game in a century. All i remember is the cutscene when you fall into the dungeon and i think your like with a Moogle? All i remember is this white thing.

I just have the English Chocobo Racing. I didn't know Chocobo Dungeon games were so rare.

To be honest I never even knew Chocobos had their own game til you mentioned it. :| Well I know next time I get cash Im gonna go and buy one.

Well I know I have that game that comes with Final Fantasy VIII, and I have one for my cell phone. Don't know what it's called though.

*well i just pwn one chocobo game its the chocobo dungeon 2,really fun game and lots a secrets and things to collect and accomplish :)

*wonder if there are even more chocobo games,i think theres not that many right!? :XD: oh well i loooove this game weeeeeeeeee :)

i got chocobo tales and u r da chocobo. u dont ride on it. its pretty cool

Mod Edit: Your post is considered spam. Put more effort into your posts.

Lol my friend gave me chocobo dungon 2 (english) about 2 years ago and when i played it i found it quite hard >_<

I have Chocobo Racing... To my knowledge Chocobo Dungeon didn't release in the UK.. Does anyone know otherwise? If it is possible to get it in the UK, can someone please tell me where/how?

What the hell? Chocobo games? I'm definitely going to have to check these out, especially the DS one.

I have the Chocobo Tales DS. It's pretty amusing, especially the pop-up card battles. Some of the mini-games are maddeningly hard, though. There's still around half a dozen or so that I haven't gold ranked, and I've logged almost 40 hours so far.

Back