What Chocobo games do you own?

I own Chocobo Tales. I love that game! ITS SO CUTE and so addictive to play P: i thought it would be something for the little little kids, but no, it's pretty hard at parts. But i adore the pop-up duels ^_^

None.

Found out about them on wikipedia. Thought "...well thats a little retarded" and decided not to buy one:)

None.

Found out about them on wikipedia. Thought "...well thats a little retarded" and decided not to buy one:)

*well you shouldnt have posted here then, you didnt have anything interesting to add anyway :P it only implies that your not open minded and you butt in when your not wanted haha eat that! :highfive:

I have & beat Chocobo Tales for NDS ^.^
It's so cute and fun and addicting ahah.

Hopefully I'll be getting Chocobo's dungeon for Wii soon :3

I like it that they're cute spin offs I guess. I don't know what i'd think about a chocobo full fledged RPG x3

The only game i have is Chocobo Tales for NDS. I'm gonna get Chocobo's Dungeon for the WII though.

I only have one and its Chocobo Racing, its ok of a game.

Mod Edit: Please add a bit more effort to your post. (Why is it an "ok of a game"?) Thanks! =]

I have the new Final Fantasy Fables Chocobos Dungeon for the Wii. I love the game. It even has summonings in it. Shiva, Ramuth, Ifrit, Alexander, Water Dragon, and the Phoenix.

I have the new Final Fantasy Fables Chocobos Dungeon for the Wii. I love the game. It even has summonings in it. Shiva, Ramuth, Ifrit, Alexander, Water Dragon, and the Phoenix.

Would you mind explaining to me how good it is?

Also, I own none of the Chocobo games, but they seem interesting.

I really like the game. It has a very good story line. When you enetr a dungeon the Chocobo has the choice of being a black mage, white mage, dragoon, white knight, dark knight. There is alot moe to game. Just go to gamestop and get it and you will have fun!

I really like the game. It has a very good story line. When you enetr a dungeon the Chocobo has the choice of being a black mage, white mage, dragoon, white knight, dark knight. There is alot moe to game. Just go to gamestop and get it and you will have fun!

whitemageftw

Hmm, it sounds fun. I'll see if I can pick it up later.

What was the chocobo game that came as extra with FFVIII for the computer? It was a tiny little thing... 2-bit, pretty much... The only chocobo game I had was that, I think. What was it called?

I own Chocobo Tales ^_^
The characters are way too adorable... I kept on saying "aww" all throughout the game. Even the summons like Shiva and Ifrir are cute. Tomberry has these big dark eyes...
I don't give a damn if the game is for 3-year-olds. I still love it.

I just bought the game myself. I have Ifrit, Phoenix, and Alexander so far. Fun game with lots of great colors and detail.

I've got chocobo tales too^^

Chocobo ales isn't for 3 years anyway, I mean, look at Beuzzu's real form (Ok, an oversized pudding, but anyway).

I like the whole game a lot, card battles and microgames are fun too^^

Chocobo's Dungeon One and Two! Ah, those games are SO much fuuuun! <33

They never get old, and damn, are they ever cute. ;D

am not a fan of the chocobo series but I chocobos dungeon.

Back