What city or town would you wanna live in?

I would live in costa de sol cause its a cool place with beaches its close to the gold saucer so ill visit there everyday lol.

totally the chocobo sage's house. i mean he has a golden chocobo. and i am a gold chocobo! lolz

Edge wasn't in FFVII the game. They created Edge right after the game and that's what Advent Children begins with ^_^ though I suppose you could go ahead and live there if you want. The creators said something about it being a mini Midgar without Mako Reactors.

I think I would love to live in Kalm as the town definantly does live up to it's name, but then again I'd love to live in Costa Del Sol out by the beach. You could literally bask in the sun anytime you wanted and if you needed a refreshing swim you can do that too. Cosmo Canyon is another place that comes to mind that I'd love to live in. I'd love to sit out by the Cosmo Candle on cold nights and get warm and hang out with Nanaki. :D

on holoday then cos. cannion the rest of the time probebly edge city near tifas and clouds new bar ^_^ i would try to get a job there if not then i would be a reguler:P

also we have to remember in real life the places would be much larger and we would be able to see the places the charecters of the game couldnt get too ;)

I second the icicle inn. skiing 24/7/365, and endless hot chocolate.

PS: this thread is gay.

i would live in wutai for spring and fall, costa del sol for summer and winter

Back