What do u think?

Son of Sephiroth

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Ok i got Final Fantasy 8 at Game Stop and it was used,i asked dose it work he said yeah so i bought it for 14$.I got the through the whole first disk and it worked but when i got in the middle of the seconed disk were Leon becomes the leader of the school and Zell and the gang are going to be in a band for Leon and.I pick an Intrament for Zell after that it stay's dark all you can hear is music in the background and yes i tried acahole,any ideas to fix it?

well try opening disc tray when it goes all black and inserting it again

You could try Alcohol 120% and burn it onto another brand of good CD, I recommend Sony CD's because they have nevr failed me and if that dosent work then you could try playing it on an emulator.

That's why I'm always so nervous about buying used games. Luckily the guys at Gamestop usually recognize me, so they hook me up! lol

Aren't FF8 games pretty much cheap to buy new now? Just wondering.

Well, I usually go to the shop in the next town over, where I can find games as low as $2! I think the lowest I have found a FF game is like $10 and some change.. And it was FF8!

Lol, that's okay. That game is really the only game that I got that lucky on. RPG's are usually more expensive. But I've gotten a bunch of games for like my brothers and stuff that were only $2, and they were in pretty good condition, for being used.

burn it onto another brand of good CD

exactly if its no use alcholing it then i use to burn it into imation cd but i never tried it on a sony CD

btw if you r going to burn it on the cd make sure its CD-R and not DVD-R ^_^

Ok i got Final Fantasy 8 at Game Stop and it was used,i asked dose it work he said yeah so i bought it for 14$.I got the through the whole first disk and it worked but when i got in the middle of the seconed disk were Leon becomes the leader of the school and Zell and the gang are going to be in a band for Leon and.I pick an Intrament for Zell after that it stay's dark all you can hear is music in the background and yes i tried acahole,any ideas to fix it?

buy a new one dear

i have 4 copies of every CD coz i'm sick of it

u can return the game and take ur money back!
or u can broke the damn disk and threw it away!

try disk cleaning, theres some speacil type of tissue for that! and theres laser cleaning services but i really dont know where.

Back