What ff game have played the most on

I've played FFVII & FFIX the most out of all of them. Probably cause they're my favorite =D FFXII will one be added to mix though I'm sure xD

I've played IV the most times.

VII I probably spent the most time on with the second playthrough because I wanted to get everyone's final limit breaks, final weapons, max out all characters and beat all the weapons.

If you mean which game have I completed most times, than FFVIII (three times) - if by which game I did most stuff in, then probably FFIX, where I found the side-quests etc a lot easier to do than in the other games.

Definitely FFX for me. CLosing in on 200 hours on one save file. I've restarted it a few times, but never finished it more than once.

FFIX.
I've played it quite a few times through...
FFVII and X are tied in second place...

I played VII the longest, VIII being the second. Hmm, but played the most on? Still VII. :P Er, and VIII being the second...again. Actually, I've only beaten all the FF games I've played just once. That will change soon enough though. ^_^

That's a hard one because i've played through all the ff's a few times each, but none come close to FFVIII 9's times not all the way only did that once. The rest I've done 3-4 times each I'm sure, lolz wow i'm really more obsised with FF then I ever thought i was

FFX, 4 times through now... never bores me
now going for penance, though it'll take a few months... maxing stats, combined with maxing level on WoW, on which i ofc will spend more time on then maxing stats on FFX

I've played FFVII the most and beat it within 60 hours. I could of beat it sooner but I spent some time leveling Cloud and the rest of the characters.

W00T!

Peace,
Octavius

Back