Playstation What game should I get?

Dude, Bioshock. Amazing gameplay, story, and graphics.

You'll be making a massive mistake buying any of the other ones.

Well, Haze was terrible... but I have a hard time deciding between Final Fantasy XIII and Bioshock. Final Fantasy XIII is way longer and it has more playability, but if you want to have a shorter, epic storyline and creepy expereince. Go for Bioshock. They're both very decent games.

I would stay well away from Haze if I were you. Terrible game.

Honestly can't decide between FF13 and bioshock! You could probably pick them both up for under 30 quid

You should get Bioshock or FFXIII. I've never played XIII but alto of people I trust to recommend games say it's cool, and from what I saw in Damon's streams, I would agree. Bioshock, on the other hand, is awesome in a creepy fun way. So if you want to be creeped out get it, if not get FFXIII. I don't think you can really go wrong.

What you seem to be persecuting is brief posts or posts that are of little value.

LOL...I really don't have a problem with him doing that. :spam2:

I own all 3 of those games

Haze starts off well but turns shite, its really not worth it.
FF13 is that bad i never even finished it.
Bioshock on the other hand is fucking brilliant and 100000000 times better than the games above combined.

Tho tbh you should buy dead space 2 :ohoho:

Get Final Fantasy XIII. However, you might be best off approaching the game as if it wasn't a Final Fantasy game at all. Then you probably won't have too high of expectations for it and won't be as disappointed.

There's a chance that you'll like it. But if you don't, well there are a lot of people who would probably comfort you.

You make alot of threads friend. :)

Well I really enjoy here and finally found a forum that is intreresting and here there are FF fans that finally understand what I'm talking about.

Ok so I still do not know which game to buy so I'll buy both. :D
EDIT: Of course I mean Bioshock and FFXIII

Last edited:
Very good choice! I suggest you might want to play Bioshock first, as it is amazing, and it's the shorter one of the two.

Very good choice! I suggest you might want to play Bioshock first, as it is amazing, and it's the shorter one of the two.

The platinum trophy should be " I like it when you call me big poppa"

I saw this in other forum it's awesome and very creative.:awesome:

I vote Bioshock. I don't like it myself because I am scared of games like that but everyone tells me its amazing and then you have Bioshock 2 to play after it :D

FXIII is shit so don't even worry about that one, and i haven't heard anything good about Haze.

Back