What happened to Tidus??????

hes only a dream by the fayth (the kid guy)
i think hes gone to the farplane but in ffx-2 yuna says she wants tidus back and the fayth then gives him back.
It is explained in the cutscene just after seymour flux i think

Tidus is a dream of the fayth, like Supernova said...which is why in the end of FFX, when Yuna sends the aeons away (into the farplane), the fayth no longer exist in Spira, which then also means that they no longer dream of Tidus's being.

It makes no sense that Tidus would come back in X-2, because no matter how you look at it, the Fayth are permanantly dead.

X-2 ruined FFX's perfect ending.

Yea, but in the end, Yuna makes a promise never to forget him.
It's sad, but in a way, it's romantic.
X-2 totally ruined it by making Yuna and Rikku out to be overexposed massive skanks, and then adding an additional dyke character to the storyline.

Yea, but in the end, Yuna makes a promise never to forget him.
It's sad, but in a way, it's romantic.
X-2 totally ruined it by making Yuna and Rikku out to be overexposed massive skanks, and then adding an additional dyke character to the storyline.

I was devastated about the ending of X, but that's also why I love it. Life is no fun if it's predictable...and there's lessons to be learned from that story...unlike X-2, which while a fun game for gameplay, is hardly on the same level and will never live up as a sequel....

No, FFX-2 was a horrible sequel.
I'm sorry that I ever played it. I mean it was entertaining when I had nothing...NOTHING else to do, but...it really ruins the plot.

The end of FFX was sad...a first in the series as far as I'm concerned, but it was still a happy ending in the tense that Tidus will never be forgotten.

yeah FFX-2 could have been better, but FFX-2' Perfect Ending did leave it on a positive note. I'm not really how a Whistle here and there would bring him back or if it would altogether, but it gave some kind of hope to the FFX fanbase that Tidus and Yuna could be together for good now. It's a weird/tricky ending to the great story...

Yeahhhhhhhh, but I could draw a picture of Tidus and Yuna together.
Idk, it just ruined FFX's ending for me.

I'm trying to forget the X-2 Endings, ruined an awesome ending that was X.

Agree with you guys. I didn't really like X-2's ending. Tidus was supposed to be gone...completely gone. But noooo, they had to bring him back. And they lived happily ever after... -_-

I thought it was only too obvious that Yuna will see Tidus again since it's basically the main drive in the game (That and Vegnagun) So maybe the whole of FFX-2 was a mistake? but not so much for me because I personnaly have never seen this ending I've completed it 3 times and always got the same one.

I get confused with this , I mean ... the Aeons are alive .... theyre just not themselves ... the fayth will live on aslong as the farplane is there. They will never truely be gone, I think the "Tidus being a dream of the fayth" was just a good way to make Yuna understand when he disappeared, did he disappear or did he just get sucked back to Zanarkand in his time ? Its like a back to the future thing, go to the future stop the bad guy save the past .... I believe he's very much alive and kicking. And hope the rumours of FFX-2 are true

Right. It made perfect sense that Tidus was dead and gone. Just like Auron and Jecht and Braska were. Which is precisely why you see them all together in the end.

Back