What is Your favorite Disney character?

Cis

I know you are but what am I?
Gil
I wasn't sure where to put this thread I guess KH cuz there's Disney characters. But I mean from ALL Disney movies cartoons tv shows. wich is your fave character for the Disney world?

Ah, well you could've put this in the entertainment section. ^_^

Anyways, my favorite Disney character:

1.) From KH, Goofy and Donald, of course. :P
They help you out and whatnot quite well.

2.) Simba, Lion King, awesome character with an awesome story.

That would be...Winnie the Pooh! He's so cute and cuddly! <3 I like his voice too...really fits his character.

Well, from KH it'll be... Mulan, i like her courage and stuff...
And from ALL Disney it'll be... Mulan in the same way...

KH2: Donald for his voice craks me up :D

All Disney: lil Simba!!! What can I say, he's cute ^_^

hmmmmmmm
im not sure weather its jack sparrow or the beast i liked haveing them both in my party

IT has to be peter pan i fookin loved peter and hook when i was a wee boy. He could fly he fought pirates and he never grew up!!! FRIGGIN COOL OR WHAT?????:D:D:D

Of all time? hhmmm...probably Aladdin or Jack Sparrow...I dunno, now that you ask I just can't pick a specific one, they're all memorable in their own special way

I have to leave Jack Sparrow out, since he'd obviously be my favorite, so I'll go the traditional animation ones. I'd probably go with Aladdin, as that's probably my favorite Disney movie. It's one of maybe two I owned for the longest time until Kingdom Hearts came out. Brilliant idea on Disney's part to do KH with S-E, as I got into Disney quite a bit and started getting a load of their movies.

Well played, Disney. Well played...:cool:

I'd have to say characters from The Lion King I and II. Those films remain part of my favorite ones from the "old days" before all the animation ones like Shrek, etc.

Same in KHII. My favorite Disney world has to be the Pridelands. *cuddles cub Sora* CUTE!

My favorite Disney characters would be everyone from the 100 Acre Wood, especially Tigger. Everyone always laughs at me for liking Winnie the Pooh "because its for little kids", but I've loved it as long as I can remember... and that's not about to change xD

I also love the Lion King. Simba, Timon, and Pumbaa are the greatest :)

Back