What is Your favorite Disney character?

I actually have two favorites. My first would be Belle, from Beauty and the Beast. She was always my favorite growing up, and I was happy to see they did her justice in the games. I loved that.

My second favorite is Hades. He's always cracked me up. He's like the cool, laid back, villain with a sense of humor (until you piss him off of course). There's just something about his personality that draws you in, especially his tone of voice he uses and you gotta love it when he gets his pissed off. xD

From KH I would have to pick Donald because of his voice and the things he does make me laugh.

From Disney, it would have to be Beast.

Donald and Goofy are the sex. ;D

But, I guess I'll have to go with Simba, I used to love the Lion King when I was a kid, I'd watch it like every day! D=

Also Aladdin, I've got all his movies on video. :gasp:

But then I gotta add Hercule's. I love the Hercule's movie growing up, I'd always wish I was Hercule's! And have a fat little midget friend Phil and A flying horse.

I'd have to say Donald, not in the game, but out of all the Disney characters. I love his voice, and his attitude, Especially in KH. I also like Goofy, due to his rambunctious nature.

I have always loved tinkerbell because she is soooooooooooo cute especailly when she gets jealous of peter for liking wendy better.

i have to say Donald and goofy they rock and King Mickey

I'd have to say in KH it was definitely Jack Skellington

um, ALL Disney characters . . . Pocohantas, cuz she went through a lot, she's Native Amercian like myself, and she's a very good role model for young women

Mushu from Mulan is my favourite Disney character =D

He is soooo cuuuute and soooo funny. He's absolutely adorable. The main comic relief for the movie. =D

mushu.gif

I wasn't sure where to put this thread I guess KH cuz there's Disney characters. But I mean from ALL Disney movies cartoons tv shows. wich is your fave character for the Disney world?
there have been several that have not made an appearance yet.
Max for one. He is goofy's son in Goof troop.

Jack Sparrow well he's the best in Disney, I never liked Disney characters so he would be my favorite Disney character. :\

Hades is pretty cool, I like his sense of humour and his laid back attitude. I thought he was a nice change from some of the other Disney villains.

Donald is pure awesomeness, I really like his personality and as a kid he was my favourite Disney cartoon character. Even now, at 19 years old, I still find his voice hilarious and I worship anyone who can replicate it :monster:

Back