What level should I be?

RapidPunishment

Ex-Soldier
Gil
What level should I be just after I found the optional boss at hennne mines.

And at this point where would be the best place to level up.

PS-Am currently

Vaan-23
Fran-23
Basch-23
Ashe-22
Baltheir-22
Penelo-20:mad:

Thx.XxX

I always just leveled up in whatever area I was in.
The Henne Mines are perfectly fine, in my opinion. As long as you aren't getting beaten silly by the monsters there, I would assume that most of them have a fair amount of EXP to give.
Alternatively, you could wander around the Ozmone Plains.
Either way, if you somehow start racking up a lot of combos in either place, you'll also gain a lot of loot which you can, of course, sell for money.

The other members might have other suggestions, though.
Most of my training actually came from trying to collect lots and lots of License Points. I also had a tendency to be a little indiscriminate with my magic (meaning I had no problem with using Curas to bring my party up to full HP), since all you have to do is move around to replace lost MP (even though, as your amount of MP skyrockets, this becomes harder and harder to do).

I quite like the Ozmone plains myself. I am in a similar situation to you. My main party are slightly higher levels than yours, but my other three are a bit behind, so I'm trying to even things out here.

Out of interest, who do you mean when you say optional boss? Do you mean the Esper Adrammalech?

I always just leveled up in whatever area I was in.
The Henne Mines are perfectly fine, in my opinion. As long as you aren't getting beaten silly by the monsters there, I would assume that most of them have a fair amount of EXP to give.
Alternatively, you could wander around the Ozmone Plains.
Either way, if you somehow start racking up a lot of combos in either place, you'll also gain a lot of loot which you can, of course, sell for money.

The other members might have other suggestions, though.
Most of my training actually came from trying to collect lots and lots of License Points. I also had a tendency to be a little indiscriminate with my magic (meaning I had no problem with using Curas to bring my party up to full HP), since all you have to do is move around to replace lost MP (even though, as your amount of MP skyrockets, this becomes harder and harder to do).

How are your characters not on even levels? Does the experience not divide out evenly?

Anywho....a great place to chain monster kills is the Lushu Mines. Go to the last two accessable areas before you get the site 11 key (or whatever) and keep going back and forth fighting those skeleton warriors.

I was always way up there level wise but I still havent cleared the game yet.

Adramellech is in the caverns underneath the Ozmone Plains and the Urutan-Yensa Sandsea, right? I'm not sure there's an entrance to those caverns in the Henne Mines.

But, yeah, but optional boss are you talking about?

I despise that guy.
I hate to say it, but I was so happy when that battle was over, and I was actually over-leveled, I think.

Now that I know that it's the Elder Wyrm, I have to say that you ought to train in the Golmore Jungle, unless the enemies are kicking your butt. If that is so, then you're not going to like the next area you have to go through. Either way, if Golmore isn't working out, then go back to the Ozmone Plains.

if you dont want to trian insanely to defeat the elder wrym, just skip it, youhave to run south and enter the feywood then run to the parima rift. thats what i did.

i couldnt beat the elder wrym until after i defeated Judge Bergan :O

Back