What level were your characters on when you completed the license board?

Sephirothalpha

Grand Master Mage
Veteran
Gil
My characters are all on level 30 apart from Vaan who is on 36 and Basch who is on 34. The license board is almost full on every character, I just have to fill in some Magics and about half the weapons and armour, I reckon when all my characters are on level 35 the license board will be complete.

What about you guys?

Lv 99 because ii only train on enemies who give good exp. I always run past weak enemies.

My main 3 are level 72, the others are about 35 and penelo is the only license board i have to complete. So about level 53 on average

Considering the fact I cheated, I was level 99 when I got it completed. But for Balthier, when he was level 16 he had all the magicks because I never used him and had a golden amulet thing equipped to him. xD

Jesus where do yo guys get the LP from?
I always fight enemies around my lv ^_^

You guys are so ahead of me. I bought the game the first day it came out but only started playing it this week! :(

I equipped all my characters with golden amulets and look for enemies that give you 2lp, I wish I had not now because I wont be able to get no new stuff after its complete.

i wish i could remember but i finished the game a long time ago
but i would have been 60+

Level 60+ but ...

How do you get the icon in the den? My boards have been full for a long time now. Do I have to obtain and then add the last esper (Zodi-Crack)?

For the most part, they where all in the 70’s except for the characters I hardly used... I try to equally level all of them regardless, but none the less, the barely used party members where in the low 60’s, I believe.

Wow, I am like level 50 and I am not even close to complet the both license boards...

I am focusing on exp points, so I am equipping the tippets on my characters whenever I train...

Back