KH What level where you on?

DestinationDarkness

ShinRa Guard
Gil
what level where you on when you left destiny island, and what level where you on when you finshed the game

when i left destinay island i was on a level 13, my goal was to leave on a level 20 but that didn't work. When I finsihed the game i was on a level 96

when i left destiny islands i was level 9 (once i left at 1)
i finished the game at level 64

always varied for me but mostly always at 9 when leaving or close to 13. Of course it wouldnt be fun slaughtering the final boss at any other lvl then 100.

How do you even gain a level in Destiny Islands, the only time you fight is when the Heartless invade right before you LEAVE the island. I dont even think I leveled up at all on the island.

I was at level 64 I think when I beat the game.

You can fight them more than once. I fought them about 50 times before I fought Darkside. Let me tell you. Being Lv.8 does wonders!

I left Destiny Islands at like lv 2 or 3, and completed the main story at lv 48.

I was on level 100 the last time I looked. If 100 doesn't exist, then it's 99. I levelled all the way to the top for the heck of it!

When I left Destiny Islands I was level 15. And when I finished the game, I was level 100.

(leveling up with Ice Titan really helps ;P)

Back