What photoshop

ListKeeper

Forgotten Chronicler
Veteran
Gil
Ok I'm trying to get into the whole making sigs avartars and other didgital images and I looked at the price of the full photo shop which isn't on my budget. So I was wondering which element for photoshop should I buy if I want to start doing that sort of stuff.

Please help as I will proberly spend my money on something else if I don't get an answer soon.

You can probly get one of the way down graded versions of photoshop like 3.0 or 5.0 and still get the cool effects of cs2 and cs3. cost is less than 100 bucks I think ( maybe a little more ) but i got 5.0 through my wacom tablet, so i dont know the details. Ive done some pretty damn cool things with it through some tutorials I found and just experimenting

Last edited:
I'm using a free downloadable program called Artweaver. However, you can't do awesome background effects.

search photoshop cs3 portable on google make sure to read any comments so you dont get a virus. its free so just download that. if you need the link i can give it to you. if not you can get gimp its like photoshop

Last edited:
I Really love CS3..
but if you don't have the budged and don't want any illegal software installed on you computer..

I would recommend the Gimp:
http://www.gimp.org/

it's pretty good and it's free!

Thanks for the help I'll look at some of these options.

Also I have gimp on my laptop but I don't find it that good, I've been using it for a while and I need a more advance tool for the stuff I want to do.

Back