What type of weapon does your main characters have?

Marshy

Don't Forget Me.
Veteran
Gil
For me i kept the weapons that they originally started with. except bashe he has a war hammer now. but ashe has a sword, balthier has a gun and Fran has a bow rarley use here. i dont use vaan or penelo. how bout u?:dry:

Vaan - Masamune + full genji
Penelo - Save the Queen
Ashe - Sagatarius Bow

Vaan- Katana
Basch- Katana
Ashe- I think you know where this is going....

Really? I stay to the most powerful sword I can find and just keep on truckin'. ^_^

Vaan - Zodiac Spear
Basch - Excalibur
Balthier - Ragnarok/Masamune

Vaan - Excalibur / Wyrmhero Blade (Still experimenting)
Basch - Ultima Blade
Fran - Sagitarrius Bow

Vaan: Durandal + Zodiac Escutcheon // Excalibur if monster has shield evasion
Ashe: Tournesol
Fran: Sagitarrius

Usually the handaxes. They're the most powerful. But I do keep Balthier with a gun so I always have someone with a range weapon in my party.

i didnt change their weapons only chaged vaans weapon by giving him a spear

Vaan-Zodiac Spear
Balthier-Ultima Blade
Fran-Ragnarok

I have Tournesol available in the Bazaar, but I don't have enough money to buy it yet, but when I do it will probably go to Balthier. Next is Excalibur.

I like the hammers/axes and have vaan use them...keep the girls (penelo & ashe) with ninja blades...

Anyone know why with the hammers/axes they vary so much in output...For example, I'm whoopin' some fiend booty and vaan will bust out damages of

1,086, 864, 2, 126

Like WTF is that all about? 2? I could sneeze a 2.

FFJiddy said:
Anyone know why with the hammers/axes they vary so much in output...For example, I'm whoopin' some fiend booty and vaan will bust out damages of

1,086, 864, 2, 126

Like WTF is that all about? 2? I could sneeze a 2

Thats just how the axe / hammer weapon damage is. It can go really high! ...But it also goes really low. Their damage is not consistant. So if you want to chance it, use an axe or a hammer. But if you want sure fire results, go with a different pick. Ninja swords / katanas are amazing.

Thats just how the axe / hammer weapon damage is. It can go really high! ...But it also goes really low. Their damage is not consistant. So if you want to chance it, use an axe or a hammer. But if you want sure fire results, go with a different pick. Ninja swords / katanas are amazing.

Yeah, but if I bust out the ninja swords I'll be screaming HIIIIYA! at the tv screen every 5 seconds or so....I prefer "BOOYAKAH!"

Back