What's on your "To buy" list?

Jack's Smirking Revenge

i am the one who knocks
Veteran
Gil
We all have one, so what games do you really want to buy?
My list currently is;
1. Crisis Core (PSP)
2. A PS3 with Resistance: Fall of man
3. Supreme Commander (PC)

CC has been on my list for months, and is the reason I bought my PSP. Resistance: FoM looks like one of the best FPS' I've ever seen, at least since Halo, and I can't wait until I can afford one. And Supreme Commander simly looks amazing. It looks much like Command & Conquer, but with robots and laser guns xD

1. A PS3. My ps2 is starting to break and it takes sometimes 10 mintues just to force it open.

2. An apartment or house for next semestir. Its going to kill my money.

3. A car. $$$ killer again.

4. A Nintendo DS cause by bro and sis have one and I need one to play games against them.

MR he was talking about what games you wish to buy, a house or a car doesn't really count. ^^
  • Command and Conquer 3 - PC
  • Grim Fandango - PC
  • Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - Dreamcast
  • Secret of Evermore - SNES
  • God of War I+II - PS2
  • Canis Canem Edit - PS2

For me it's:

- Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin
- Pheonix Wright: And Justice For All
- God Of War 2
- Shin Megami Ternsei: Digital Devil Saga 2
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Gundam Musou

Sadly, the last three would involve buying a PS3 first....which ain't gonna happen any time soon.....

It would have to be DoC. That's the only game that's out that I'm currently interested in. First thing's first though, I want to finish FFXII, KH and KH2...so I'll give it a few more months before I buy DoC.

It would have to be DoC. That's the only game that's out that I'm currently interested in. First thing's first though, I want to finish FFXII, KH and KH2...so I'll give it a few more months before I buy DoC.

Tsk-tsk. Shame on you... *shakes head*

As for myself:

Crisis Core <3
Devil May Cry 4
God of War 1 & 2. I've been recommended so many times to play these...
Final Mix 2

No doubt there'll be more soon enough.

Last edited:
Um, what? I heard DoC was good...and plus I really want to find out what's the deal with Vincent's story.

Oh yeah, I've been recommended Shadow of Colossus recently. I'm planning on gettin that once I've either got bored of FFXII or I finish it. Whatever comes first

Definitely buy Shadow of the Colossus! Probably one of my favorite games of all-time right behind a few Final Fantasy games. Shadow of the Colossus is relatively short, but the battles are unimaginably intense! My heart was pounding just walking up to the place where I had to meet each Colossi. Get the game!!!

My gaming list is Assassin's Creed, but I don't have a Xbox 360 or a PS3 (anymore) so I'm SOL on that one unless I borrow Aztec's when he gets it.

Otherwise I'm just catching up on old FF games that I've bought but am waiting to beat.

It would just be Phoenix Wright: Justice for All for me. Ive not seen anything that I can afford or really want at the moment.

Um, what? I heard DoC was good...and plus I really want to find out what's the deal with Vincent's story.

Primarily, I was "tsk"ing at the fact you hadn't completed any of the mentioned games yet. :p

I've been advised to have a bash at Shadow of the Colossus too, but I'm not too sure about it... might see if a friend has it before I buy it.

Dragon quest (any one i want to try them)
Ps3 (out tomorrow..........like hell i have £425, but slowly getting there)
Final fantasy 1 and 2 (Might wait for the psp ones to come out though)
Theres a few other things but i can't seem to think of them right now ^_^

There's a lot on my 'to buy' list since I'm poor as hell :/

1.) Okami (rented it, now I want to own it xo!)
2.) Resident Evil 4 (see above)
3.) Katamari Damacy (see above)
4.) Shadow of the Colossus (see above)
5.) PS3
6.) PSP (I have a DS)

All the Final Fantasy games I don't have, which are alot. :P
Okami
Altear Iris (or however the heck you spell it) 1 & 3
.hack// 2-4 (I have game disc 2, but not the DVD.)
Legend of Zelda: Marjora's Mask
LoZ: Oracle of Time
Inuyasha: Feudal Fairy Tale

There are probably more, but it's gonna take awhile to get all those. XD

The Rise of the Witch-King sounds pretty good too, although I'll need the base pack before I get that extension. >.>

I'm hoping there's another addition to Empire at War, too.

My to buy list has been getting bigger since I haven't had the money to buy any games

Fatal Frame 1,2,3
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Dynasty Warriors Empires
Samurai Warriors 2
Virtua Fighter 5

Back