What's on your "To buy" list?

Final Fantasy VII is the only thing on my list right now. I've never owned my own copy of it, so I think it's about time I got one while I still can. Some of the prices for it on ebay are ridiculous though! I've seen it going for as much as $120 dollars and sometimes even more than that. I found a copy that is going for only $11 atm though, so hopefully I'll be able to snatch it up before someone else does.

I really really wanna play crisis core but i dont have a psp, think il borrow my pals seein as i was so kind to lend him my ps3. Thats about it really, not many other games that catch my eye atm. The new prince of persia looks good, so il get that no doubt when its released.

EDIT - stella look on amazon, ul find it really cheap

Here's a couple of games I'm looking forward to getting:

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (PSP)
Street Fighter IV (XBOX360)

That's all I can think of right now.

psp
nintendo ds
kingdom hearts :re chain of memories
gears of war 1 and 2
the last remnant
infinate discovery
left 4 dead
dead space
cd's
final fantasy VII
A camera
Photoshop
Final Fantasy XI
Xbox Live

Devil May Cry 4
Resident Evil 0 (if I can find it)
The World Ends With You
Tales of the Abyss (once again, if I can find it)
Rock Band (maybe Rock Band 2 once I review the songlist)
No More Heroes

Depending on what I hear from reviews and wahtnot
Folklore
Okami
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World
Resistance 2
Little Big Planet
Shadow of the Collosus

The Sims 3 is currently on my list. The game hasn't been out yet but the reviews are excellent. You can just step outif your house and go to a place/s. The space is so large. You can have a car, you can walk your dog. I've been waiting for this game for a long time.

Phantasy Star zero
mario Kart DS
Little Big Planet

And I think that's it so far, Im itching for mario Kart though, I love it :gasp:

And Im hoping Phantasy Star will be good, I'm quite looking forward to it, Il just have to get some headphoes because my gay mic doesnt want to work -__-

Here is my must have list:

Final Fantasy IV (DS)
God of War (PS2) - I've heard so much about God of War but can't find it anywhere.
God of War II (PS2) - Will not play this until I have played God of War.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
NiGHTS 2: Journey Into Dreams (Wii) - I hope not playing the first NiGHTS will affect my enjoyment.
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
Okami (PS2) - I've heard so much about this game but I've been planning on getting God of War first.
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)
Mafia II (PC, X360, PS3) - Just recently announced at the Games Convention. Don't think my PC could handle it.
DK: Jungle Climber (DS) - Just recently found out that this game is released next month.
Rogue Galaxy (PS2)* - Unsure as I have seen both positive and negative reviews.
Dragon Quest IV (DS)
Dragon Quest V (DS)
Dragon Quest VI (DS)
Dragon Quest IX (DS)
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest (VC) - I loved this game on the SNES
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (VC) - A highly praised LoZ game that I never experienced.
Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Wii) - Should be good with the Wiimote.
Manhunt 2 (Wii) - Hopefully it gets released in UK. :P
Bully: Scholarship Edition (Wii) - Should be good with Wiimote.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS2, PS3, X360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS)
Devil May Cry (PS2) - My brother let a friend borrow it years ago and never got it back.
Devil May Cry 2 (PS2)* - Unsure as I have heard this one isn't good, but I want to play the DMC series.
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening (PS2) - I've heard this one is good.

Here are games that I would like to get but must get the console first.

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - I have been unsure but I'll get it for being FF.
Heavenly Sword (PS3) - Looks to have a very engaging story.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3) - See FFXIII.
Little Big Planet (PS3) - Looks unique and fun.
Haze (PS3)* - Kind of reminds me of a Halo rip off, but it does look good.
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Lost Odyssey (X360) - Sakaguchi's new RPG looks good.
Mass Effect (X360)* - Looks good but doesn't look like my type of RPG.
Bioshock (X360)
Halo 3 (X360)* - Looks alright but not going over my head to get it.
Gears of War (X360)* - Amazing graphics but looks okay.
Blue Dragon (X360)* - Looks okay and may be a surprise for me
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3, X360) - Not until I play the original 3.
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, X360) - Possibly X360 version for exclusive content.
Stranglehold (PS3, X360, PC)
Assassin's Creed (PS3, X360, PC) - Unsure what version, I'll probably flip a coin.
Banjo-Kazooie 3 (X360) - Still need to play Banjo-Tooie but loved the first.
The Darkness (PS3, X360)
Heavy Rain (PS3) - Quantic Dreams. Same developers as Fahrenheit and is similar to that game.
God of War III (PS3) - Not until I play the other 2.
Lost Planet (X360)* - Looks decent.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot (PS3)* - Looks great but I want to get into the other MGS first.
Dissidia: Final Fantasy (PSP)* - Unlikely to get a PSP but if I do then I want this.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)* - See above.

* = These are the 'possibility' ones as they aren't at the top of my wanted list.

EDIT: I didn't expect the list to be that big. :D

This is my post over a year ago and I will highlight in red the ones I have managed to achieve. I didn't have an Xbox 360 or a PlayStation 3 at the time of this post (I got my X360 in September last year and PS3 Christmas last year). I can't actually believe how many of those games on my list (That are released) I bought. I am going to do a new list and will carry some games over but I have changed my minds on some others which I will explain.

The games that will not be carried over are:

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - I recently played the demo and I believe the game is no where near as good as the previous two as it has changed a major element of the game. Banjo-Kazooie is a platforming game but Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts has very little platforming. Most of the game requires you to use vehicles and I am disgusted by this abomination to the franchise.

DK: Jungle Climber - I've kind of lost interest in the game. I'm a big Donkey Kong fan and I would love to see a proper Donkey Kong game which I believe this is not it.

Stranglehold - I played the demo for this game with high expectations but I thought the game was literally terrible for a next generation game.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Final Fantasy is my favourite franchise but the only games I want on the PSP are Final Fantasy titles which I think would be a waste of money for a few games.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - See above. Also I am very against sequels/prequels etc to the main numerical Final Fantasy franchise.

Now that is taken care of, here is my new list.

BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening
Devil May Cry 4
Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest IX
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Heavy Rain
inFamous
Infinite Undiscovery
Killzone 2
Left 4 Dead
LittleBigPlanet
Lost Planet
Mafia II
Manhunt 2
Prince of Persia
Resident Evil 5
Resistance 2
Rogue Galaxy
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Tales of Vesperia
The Last Remnant
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
White Knight Chronicles

That is all I can think of at this moment.

Back