What's your favorite FF7 quote?

Cid Highwind: I don't care if it's science or magical power. No, come to think of it, if I had to, I'd put my faith in science. Because of science, humans who used to crawl around on the ground can now fly, and soon we're about to go into space! I've earned my living thanks to science, so to me, there's nothing greater.

Rufus Shin-Ra: People are ignorant. They'll feel better as long as someone is punished.

[to President Shinra]
Barret Wallace: Vermin! You Shinra the ones that are the damn vermin. And that makes you the KING Vermin!

Barret Wallace: I can't... go on... any farther. Marlene, Daddy wanted to... see your face... one more time...
Tifa Lockheart: Will you stop acting like a retard and climb?

Palmer: Hey-hey! Tea! Can I have some too? With lotsa sugar and honey and... oh yeah, don't forget the lard!

Bugenhagen: Eventually... all humans die. What happens to them after they die? The body decomposes, and returns to the Planet. That much everyone knows. What about their consciousness, their hearts and their souls? The soul too returns to the Planet. And not only those of humans, but everything on this Planet. In fact, all living things in the universe, are the same. The spirits that return to the Planet, merge with one another and roam the Planet. They roam, converge, and divide, becoming a swell, called the 'Lifestream'. Lifestream... In other words, a path of energy of the souls roaming the Planet.

Hmm...even though i love sephy, his lines annoyed me in the freaking game. he always talked about being the last cetra and stuff. i would through my controller at the screen and i would be like, "JUST SHUT THE HECK UP SEPHIROTH!" but my fav. line would be cid's. he always cussed in like every one. and barret was funny too.

After playing through to the end, countless battles, friends lost, cities destroyed, and the planet on the brink of Armageddon, Cloud stands tall to address his comrades. Standing there, the gateway to Sephiroth, Cloud looks around at his allies, all knowing that this could very well be their last breath. All of their efforts and adventures leading up to this one climax!

Cloud: "Let's mosey."

Just about anything that Barret or Reno say is funny :P here's my fave though...

Cid: "Sit down, shut up and drink your god-damn tea!"

Back