What's your highest quickening chain?

i have got all of them and my highest combo is 45 i was button bashing like mad near the end

When I played through the game I completed all the Concurrences right off the bat to get the Gabranth Sky Pirate's Den Trophy.

My highest overall though was 23 somewhere in the Grimoir Jungle agsinst 2 of those Blue flaming Greyhounds

I got a chain of 300. In the area with the Aluranes in the Nam Yense Sandsea. I went back and forth for about an hour after wraithwall and gathered loot.

I got a chain of 300. In the area with the Aluranes in the Nam Yense Sandsea. I went back and forth for about an hour after wraithwall and gathered loot.

Were talking about mist chains, I doubt you got three hundred.

<_<

>_>

Last edited:
Ha ha, I once got a 5 chain just using Vaan's red spiral when I had no other quickenings :P. Inferno, biatch!! >:0

My highest chain was only 15.

And I find it hard to believe that some of you did up to 30. But nevertheless, I still believe it, because I haven't done it myself. ^_^

My highest chain was only 15.

And I find it hard to believe that some of you did up to 30. But nevertheless, I still believe it, because I haven't done it myself. ^_^

Yeah 30 or more is insane...It starts going so fast I don't see how anyone can keep up. Must have alot of sugar?

I'm sure they have a lot of sugar in them, combined with a lot of passion for Final Fantasy. ;)

Something which I've lacked when I've played this one. But thats just going off topic.

Back