Whats your opinion?

I really loved this game. I've played it twice now and I can't get enough of it! (currently playing KH2 and just finished CoM) I really loved how Sora, Donald and Goofy reacted with another. The storyline was just seriously deep for me, especially when you find out stuff about both Riku and Kairi. I would highly reccommend this game. Out of all the RPGs I've played, FF and KH are at the top of my list and are tied with one another ^_^

I enjoyed it for the time I had it. Prefer the second game though. I may purchase both copies when my loan comes through or I get my first wages packet ^^

i loved it and i love that they put FF && Disney together yes it is about finding his friends Riku and kiari and he does thats the whole point && donald and goofy have to find there king so ya i like it but KH2 is a lot better ^_^ IMO

Kingdom Hearts is the best game series ever Kingdom Hearts has on awsome battle system and an awsome story, Chain of Memories has its own unique fighting system which is basically the same except it is based on using cards to attack and also had an awsome story, Kingdom Hearts to has the same battle system as Kingdom Hearts except its more enhanced and uses Drive Forms which boost Sora's power, all three games are tied on my list, everyone should get all three games:)

Back