What's your real name?

Well, my real name is John....but I am known by almost everyone (except at work) by 'JJ'. Stands for John Jr...which makes sense because I'm the second John in my family.

go me.

My real name is Vanessa.... But I normally go by Nessa

Zack, but people call me all sorts of weird things. I go by Xe most of the time. Many people call me Kyle for some reason even though they dont know its my middle name.
You should look up my name in the Urban dictionary.

My real name is Shannon Lee -- you say it together like Mary Jane. Though people oftenly call me Shanny :hmmm:

Gabe. How common. (nope)

Do not call me Gabriel, or mispronounce it as Gabrielle... that's when I go RHUGUURG!

My real name is Jacob -__-
Although all the little bastards take it upon themselves to call me Jacom -__-

But my mates call me Smit so that'll do.... :P

I'm Jacqueline, although I prefer Jacqui, so long as you spell it like that :D

I can't be arsed to see if I posted here already. I'm too tired and I'm 'bout to log off anyway.

At any case it's Taylor. Hate it with a passion.

Cheers, loves -_-.

My real first name is Mikoto, which I like a lot because it's the last name of some kami.

Kate. But it is short for Catherine Elizabeth :monocle: (I could swear I've posted in here, but I cba to look :hmmm:)

However, please do not refer to me as "Katie" as it is a code word within my laboratory for the launching of ICBMs full of horrific puns, and I might accidentally hit the red button at the wrong moment :hmmm:

Back