What's your team like?

The the party I use the most is Cloud/Red XIII/Tifa.

I really like Tifa's limit breaks and Red XIII is a balanced character when you look at his stats. I usually use Aeris instead of Tifa up to the temple of Ancients.

Whenever I play the game it's Cloud, Tifa and Barret at first, then it goes to Cloud, Aerith and Tifa, then my last three players at Cloud, Tifa, and Cid. : ) Cid's pretty strong and it makes sense for me to keep Tifa because she's been there since the beginning.

Mine was always Cloud, Red XIII, and Vincent. In that order. xD
And, sometimes, I'd switch out Red XIII for Yuffie.
One regret of mine is that I never used Tifa. T^T

My beginning team was Cloud, Aeris, and Red XIII. I got Vincent and Yuffie yesterday though and now my team is Cloud, Aeris and Vincent...and I'm going to keep it that way :awesome: I feel bad though, they have too many characters in this game...and I feel like I'm neglecting most of them :sad2:

I KNOW that
Aerith's gonna die
but I always use her until the end of Disc 1 because she's godly with the support if you shove her in the back row. I have Cloud out in front, usually with Tifa on magic duty or Barret with some good old fashioned gunarm violence. I rarely bother with the others, though everyone tends to do a little healing after Disc 1.

Right this instant, my party consists of Cloud, Red XIII and Yuffie, but that's not my main party, im only using those three because i'm working on getting all of their limit Breaks (for the first time ever.)

My official Party will consist of Cloud, Cid/Yuffie and Tifa

cloud, red XIII then a toss up between Cid and Vincent
when i was younger it was cloud red XIII and aeris or aerith whatever u want to call her
red XIII ftw

My team is Tifa, Aeris, and Cloud. Because I love Cloud looking like a pimp. JOKES.:awesome:
But I seriously do love the party of Tifa and Aeris with Cloud,:) because I just love Tifa and Aeris's character and Cloud too. Aeris is just so free- spirited and optimistic and Tifa is just so strong and confident, and Cloud is just so sexy, and his personality is just so complexed and yet so compatible with your own, because he's so easy to relate too. But when Aeris has to leave and pack her bags and catch the nearest bus to the Lifestream,:dead: I usually replace her with Nanaki. Because Nanaki is just a cute and adorable lion.. cat... dog. :britt:

Cloud/Cid/Yuffie

Cloud - no choice, but his stat growth is solid, his final Limit does overwhelming amounts of damage. He has some pretty reasonable equipment (slot setups in general and one of only two Triple Materia Growth weapons in particular).

Cid - he's a rough talking, badass airship captain. That alone does it. Add the only other Triple Growth weapon, and a Limit that fires tons of missiles from his ship, and he's got to be on the team.

Yuffie - honestly, I'd much rather have Red XIII on the team, but Yuffie has one important advantage over him: a weapon that hits for full power with Morph. If you want to max your stats (and I find that I often do), then you pretty much have to take her along to the Gelnika. I just get lazy and take her everywhere else too.

Didn't make the cut:

- Red XIII - Should be part of my team... Maybe next run-through I'll skip out on stat maxing and stick with him.

- Vincent - Very cool, but I don't care for his Limits. Since that's the main difference between the characters, it's a deal breaker.

- Barret - Not sure just why I don't use Barret...

- Tifa - Limit Break is fun, but unreliable.

- Cait Sith - No thanks. Not even a little.

- Aerith - Honestly, I never cared much for her. She made a solid healer, and had a very nice final limit, but I didn't use her when I could or miss her once she was gone...

I haven't finished the game yet, but as of now the characters I can use are: Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Aerith, and Red XIII. The team that I've been using is Cloud, Tifa, and Barret. I just feel like I've used those characters the most since the start of the game so I stuck with them.

I'm currently replaying FFVII and my favourite team (at the moment) is Cloud, Aerith and Red XIII! I've renamed them all comical names though, but I'm not telling you those! You may laugh :x3:

Just left Costa de Sol! Gonna try and get everyone up to their second limit breaks!

I usually start with Cloud, Aerith and Red XIII because Cloud is mandatory, Red XIII is a cool character and very balanced and I just can´t live without Aerith on , my team :P. After I´m obliged :sad: :mad: to change this party, I usually go with Tifa because she is usually strong with her limit breaks at that point.

I just usually played whoever had the lowest levels of the group...that was the only way I made sure I gave everyone some love

Before Aerith died, my team was usually Cloud (because he's mandatory), Aerith (good healing powers, and I usually ran out of potions) and either Tifa (powerhouse) or Nanaki (I love his first limit break). After Aerith's death, I switched to Cloud, Tifa and even used Vincent (huge fan of him). I rarely used Barret (only when I needed someone for long-range attacks), and as for Cait Sith and Cid....eh... I didn't really care for them.

I never really used Aerith, or Cait Sith, Or Cid -- Or Barrett xD

My team was always Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie...For the reason that Clouds omnislash was killer, as was Tifa's Limit Breaks...if you got all of them then it was kinda easy to win a battle, and Yuffie was really effective in general anyway.

=)

I used Cloud, Tifa and Vincent.

Tifa because I like her as a character and Vincent because he is badass, although I wasn't keen on his limit break.

I had to switch them both at the end when it came to killing the weapons because I only had Clouds, Yuffie and RedXIII final weapons.

I always use Cloud, Aerith and Barret.
My second favorite is Cloud, Aerith and Yuffie.
Once Aerith passes (</3) I use Cloud, Yuffie and Barret.
Vincent would fill in from time to time.

I've just finished the game again, the team I did it with (In under 16 Hours Total) is Cloud, Yuffie & Cid, my first Play I used Cloud, Tifa and Barret (Just for the first time)

If I had my own way, I'd have Yuffie, Cid & Tifa, too bad I have to have Cloud, oh how I loved it when Cloud wasn't in your party for a while! :D

I'll probably start playing it again in a few moths and then I am going to use Cloud, Vincent & Red XIII just for something new.

Back