Where are you now in CoM?

KeiseRaven

Ex-Soldier
Gil
I am on the last part now where I fight with Marluxia.
Its a bit harder than what I think.
I want to finish the game so that I can play as Riku.

Okay...

Well, good luck with him; his 3rd form can really screw you over. Make sure you got some 0 cards in your deck >_<

Well, I've already beaten Re:CoM from both perspectives, and I admit that now that I have unlocked theater mode, I've only really popped in the game in my PS2 just to watch the scenes, not even to try to play the game again xD

Sora's story was good

but Riku's story and gameplay bored the hell outta me. I stopped at wonderland in rikus story.

I don't know. I liked Riku's story too. Like, yeah, it was shorter than Sora's of course, but I thought it was a lot darker and helped explain the great struggle the poor guy had to go through >.<

Yeah, for Riku's deck, you can't edit it. In some ways that makes it easier since you don't really have to think about making a deck, but at the same time it's hard since you forced to use the cards you got and make a strategy with just the cards you got.

...I still like Riku's story :mark:

Last edited:
Oh well, do you know that Iv'e had enought of Axel's powers? I mean, I fight with him over and over again and then, PoooF! I defeated him!

Sora's story was good

but Riku's story and gameplay bored the hell outta me. I stopped at wonderland in rikus story.

I don't know. I liked Riku's story too. Like, yeah, it was shorter than Sora's of course, but I thought it was a lot darker and helped explain the great struggle the poor guy had to go through >.<

As far as I know, you can't edit Riku's deck, right? :D

Yeah, for Riku's deck, you can't edit it. In some ways that makes it easier since you don't really have to think about making a deck, but at the same time it's hard since you forced to use the cards you got and make a strategy with just the cards you got.

...I still like Riku's story :mark:

Oh well, do you know that Iv'e had enought of Axel's powers? I mean, I fight with him over and over again and then, PoooF! I defeated him!
Guys, please realise that this thread asks at what point you are in the game, that these posts don't address this and are therefore off-topic. I'll leave them as they are, it's a harmless mistake, but try to avoid this in the future, eh? :)

Completed it a week after Final Mix+ came out. :p
Although every boss was bloody hard; seeing as I had never played Chain Of Memories before, and everything was in Japanese, I found the battle system incredibly hard to get used to...until I tested everything through trail and error...

After completing Re:COM, I played the original on GBA and certain bosses such as the Riku Replicas were much harder. :/
Sonic is overpowered in Re:COM.

Marluxia isn't really hard, you can dodge roll most of his attacks anyway. Just keep buying the most expensive booster packs available until you have a full deck of 0s, 9s and 8s. Place 3 Mega Potion card in your deck and just use Ragnarok until his first form is dead.

For the second form, you can just attack him - if he is about to use a powerful attack, simply use a 0 card. Remember to place your strongest Keyblade cards after every two cards so you deal a strong finisher.

As for his third form, it's actually useful when he scatters you cards everywhere - you'll get every card back, to be used for more Ragnaroks.

I completely stopped playing it b/c i was playing it on my computer when it was storming... and the electricity went out while i was saving it, so it erased my save files!!! and i have yet to try to play it again.

Back