Where can i find FF7

Unless it's gone up in price in the last few years...
My friend bought my copy for me at a wal mart in florida for it's original selling price...

But I think that all PS1 games have been taken off the market in most places in the last year actually.

uhhhhh i thought they were going to re-release this game when advent children came out
They rereleased it over in Japan, but not here in Western Territories.

If you can't find the game anywhere, download the torrent for the PC version, dats what I say.

There should be copies floating around on ebay. I don't think any stores carry the game anymore. You could try EB or gamestop and see if they have a used copy. As a last resort you may want to try a flee market.

Ive Got A Mint Condition Factory-Sealed Original Version, But I Wouldn't Give That Up For The World... ^_^ (I Was Only 7, But My Cousin Made Me Buy 2 Copys Of The Game When It Came Out, This Is What He Said To Me When I Bought Them, "You'll Be Glad You Bought That Extra Copy One Day." LOL! He Was Right For A Change)

Last edited:
Re-releasing any of the early FF games while never happen sadly>_<

As for why i say that, its because as I sure everyone knows, the company are always thinking with futur events beyong all the old events that where created back in the time. So, repeating a game honesly...even with alot of people voting for it...mostlikely isn't going to work.

What do you mean which will never happen sadly. They HAVE re-released the early FF games. They aren't all for the PS 2 or PS 3 but for different came consoles including Nintendo DS and Gameboy Advance.

As stated before,the best place you're going to find this game is E-bay and that's probably the cheapest place as well.

yeah, unless you are looking for the uber-rare boxsets it's pretty easy to get hold of :)

Back