Spike_ffFan

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
hi guys im playing x-2 and in the begining of chapter3
but i deleted the savegame cuz i didnt get paine's dressphere

Can u plz tell me Where Can i Find (Paine,Yuna,Rikku)'s Special Dresspheres

and Catnip...............

1 more thing...

i dunno how to use The Special Dresspheres plz tell me HOW!!!!!!!!!!!

To use Special Dresspheres you should move around every node in the garment grid.
Lets say the garment grid has 3 nodes or 3 sides, you should move around it then the special dresspheres whould come out.
Forgot where to find every special:lol:

Catnip?... I think its somewhere... inside the.....
Forgot the place........ The place where it has 100 floors I think...:huh:

Some special item, I guess.

Where in the storyline does Rikku and Yuna's special dresspheres become available?

you get their special dressphers in the "......." i forget what it's called but it's on the mision in chapter....... 2/3 when you have to steal the outfits from them

ok I can answer everything
1st. Paines dressphere is in chapter two talk to trommel over and over in the macalania woods. Rikku's is at the oasis when you steal a uniform you find a sphere (Machina Maw) and Yuna's is on the Djose path when you are trying to get a uniform the goons are looking for a sphere and you find it near a pillar to the right.
2.Now catnip is in the via infinito in bevelle you fight a dark element kill it and you get 1 catnip and like 20 gauntlets!
3. You use a special dressphere by changing into every dressphere in you gg (garment grid) in one fight. Then when you have done that, you go to change a gain but this time press either L1 or R1 and you can change into that characters special dressphere!
Have fun with (hopefully catnip) -and- your special dresspheres!

By The Way for those of you who don't know it's the via infito with 100 floors and on floor either 40 or 60 you fight a dark element and he drops catnip which (when your character is in yellow health) deals 9999 damage every hit goes a long great with trigger happy lv.3!!!

ok I can answer everything
1st. Paines dressphere is in chapter two talk to trommel over and over in the macalania woods. Rikku's is at the oasis when you steal a uniform you find a sphere (Machina Maw) and Yuna's is on the Djose path when you are trying to get a uniform the goons are looking for a sphere and you find it near a pillar to the right.
2.Now catnip is in the via infinito in bevelle you fight a dark element kill it and you get 1 catnip and like 20 gauntlets!
3. You use a special dressphere by changing into every dressphere in you gg (garment grid) in one fight. Then when you have done that, you go to change a gain but this time press either L1 or R1 and you can change into that characters special dressphere!
Have fun with (hopefully catnip) -and- your special dresspheres!

THANXXXXXXXXXX DUDE

Thank u Everyone... i really aprecciate it

Tidus93 said:

I'm so glad you said that. I'm in Via Infinito right now, and I was going to leave and train somewhere else. I guess I'll just stick around a little longer and look for some Catnip!

Back