Where did they go?

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
After the great fight cutscene, I was wondering where the heck did Cloud and Sephiroth go away? Anyone got any guesses?

maybe they went to some sort of light or darkness place

In the flash of light, they most likely ended up fighting, yet again, in the deepness of Clouds heart. Remember this happened
at the end of VII, where you automatically use Omnislash and win
. This was Cloud ridding his heart of Darkness.

Some may ask "but if he already did it, how can Sephiroth be there again?"

I would say that we have to assume that the game of Kingdom Hearts does not follow, exactly, the script of the original game. Take Aerith, for example. Take Selphie, Tidus and Wakka. Take YRP. They all act differently (especially Aeris :lol:)

So yeah, I think they went into the deepness of Clouds heart.

It seems that someone made a few mistakes about the storyline of FFVII on the KH2 game...
Now I think that they went to fight deep in Cloud's heart because, as you may all remember, Sephiroth mentioned something about Cloud's darkness bringing him back so Cloud went to fight Sephiroth inside his own heart in a dimentional rift between the Light and Darkness inside of him.

Last edited:
It seems that someone made a few mistakes about the storyline of FFVII on the KH2 game...
What mistakes?
The FF characters in KH are alternative versions of them and have no connection to the actual FF games whatsoever.

In the flash of light, they most likely ended up fighting, yet again, in the deepness of Clouds heart. Remember this happened
at the end of VII, where you automatically use Omnislash and win
. This was Cloud ridding his heart of Darkness.

Some may ask "but if he already did it, how can Sephiroth be there again?"

I would say that we have to assume that the game of Kingdom Hearts does not follow, exactly, the script of the original game. Take Aerith, for example. Take Selphie, Tidus and Wakka. Take YRP. They all act differently (especially Aeris :lol:)

So yeah, I think they went into the deepness of Clouds heart.
That's good because Sephiroth also said that the last bit of light in Cloud's heart in Cloud's heart always calls him back and also that the last spot of light is the hardest to snuff out.
So I think Cloud went into his heart to prove he has overcome most of the darkness. And that Sephiroth went in to "snuff out" the last bit of light...

Back