Where for art thou spam?! D;

Come now god wouldnt kill a kittin for spamming that would be a waste of a kitten. The truth is that god kills babies for spamming. AND THE DAMN THINGS DESERVE IT FOR CRYING SO MUCH!!!!!

that and pouring a full bottle of fabric softener in your washing machine -__-

God doesn't pour fabric softener in your washing machine.
He gets his wife to do that.

God doesn't have a wife. He's too much of a ladies' man to get tied down.

I can't decide which of these should be my ringtone -__-

1. Nokia Tone. It goes off classically, then it slows down and there's a boom sound at the end :lol:

2. The Simpsons Ringtone.

3. Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'. Mama say/Mama sa/Mamama kusa part. Real Tone.

They are still coming out smelling rather pleasant actually, I have had a massive wash couple of days and I haven't needed to put anuy softener in

The lesson here is that your daughter is not as much of a demon child as you thought, but is actually saving you valuable seconds by loading the washing machine with softener beforehand.

i still say kill the childeren and hell I'll eat there soul. Meh what can I say it's a racial skill, that and drinking to much.

Wherefore means why. :wacky:

Therefore I have no idea why spam is spam, and why the thread creator weeps over it. :monster:

Haha, I have no idea if that was the intention of the thread or not, but I intend to be a smart-arse.

This is one of Shakespeare's best known lines - from, of course, Romeo and Juliet, 1592. The 'wherefore' here means why rather than where. What Juliet is asking, in allusion to the feud between her Capulet family and Romeo's Montague clan, is 'Romeo, why are you a Montague?'. Their love is impossible because of their family names and she asks him to change his allegiance, or else she will change hers.
JULIET:
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.​
Fuck off with your... brains and... stuff. :cassy:

Last edited:
i still say kill the childeren and hell I'll eat there soul. Meh what can I say it's a racial skill, that and drinking to much.
One of my race's skills is our ability to speak and write English correctly. Tbh I prefer my race's skill.

Also Romeo and Juliet is severely overrated.

Back