Where is this Rinoa outfit from?

I think it was made for some kind of computer game, modded clothing and appearance, etc. Not too sure about which game, though.

I'm not too fond of it, either. :wacky:

That's nothing like Rinoa's outfit at all and I can't think of any other game that may have it. Strange. Very interesting indeed

It's Dion Roger's design of Rinoa. It's just a render that the guy made a few years back. It's gotten popular with cosplayers, though.

dionrogersrinoa.jpg

Looks like crackwhore Rinoa.

I can picture her stumbling around Balamb Garden in that, walking up to random students and offering blowjobs for smack.

:lol:

No idea where it came from though. Have you asked anywhere else?

I lol'd at that comment.

@ Contra: Ohhhh so that's where it's from! I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

I like the outfit, but it seems too much like Yuna's in FFX-2. Not so original.

I also visited a site that sells these costumes. o_o Sizes go into 24's.

That's like, a 50 for you men out there.

Oh man, THAT in a size 50 would be hideous, I keep seeing this outfit cropping up recently ovr th internets, I assume it's nver been used in a game or out, lord knows.....hah

It could be one of two things really, Rinoa using the Gunner Dressphere but left her guns at home...or Rinoa's "Hey Squall, check my hot all outfit" look.

She looks like she has had a breast enlargment, yopu dont get boons like that without a bra, and it can't be a strapless either, because they don't do that either, well, unless you have big knockers, which she quite clearly doesnt >_>

Back